Would you rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Pretty simple: Answer the above poster's would you rather question and then post your own. Doesn't need to be original though if you want to go for it.

I'll start with one I made up myself:

Would you rather have teeth as sharp as knives or as soft as pillows?

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
I would wanna know how i'll die c: So then i could know that if i do the thing i can see what teh chances are.

Would you rather Eat nothing but your most hated food for a day

or

Wear clothes and shoes that are too small for you for a day

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Wear clothes and shoes that are too small since I tend not to go out often. Otherwise it would be the most hated food.

Would you rather play a full game of TF2 casual...
- Against a full team of level 150 professionals
- Alongside a full team of level 1 F2Ps

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2017
United Kingdom
As much as I love jailbreak, I'd embrace the sweet hold of death.

Would you rather:
Travel back in time to invent something significant, thus making yourself rich
Travel into the future so that you can learn new technology and bring it to the present, thus advancing technology

Last edited:

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
I would rather Travel into the future so that you can learn new technology and bring it to the present, thus advancing technology. I would do this as I don't believe in selfish personal gain and that the most important matter in life is society it's self and how I could possibly help it by doing this.

Would you rather,

Have a legitimate working Light saber from Star Wars

or

Have a legitimate working Wand from Harry Potter.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ech. Ideally I want to say I'd study but realistically I probably wouldn't at all and I'd just bank on what I remember from lessons and what not. So I guess that. 2lazy.

Would you rather always have to speak everything that's on your mind or not be able to speak at all?

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
I
Ech. Ideally I want to say I'd study but realistically I probably wouldn't at all and I'd just bank on what I remember from lessons and what not. So I guess that. 2lazy.

Would you rather always have to speak everything that's on your mind or not be able to speak at all?

I would pick "Always have to speak everything that's on your mind", since i'm pretty honest and brutal when it comes to certain things and especially when i'm playing jailbreak. Nothing wrong saying how bad people actually are, or how good they are. It only sucks if you're some sort of a trashtalker like @Eight .

Now, would you rather live in Germany or Sweden?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The second option because at least then I'd be able to use my voice.

Would you rather have 100 strangers die or 1 loved one die? Think of it as you pulling a lever for one or the other choice to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.