Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Watch R4's whole anime list.

Would you rather be famous when you're alive but forgotten when you die or unknown when you're alive but famous after you die?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Never play CS:GO by far.

Would you rather run a presentation on My Little Pony to your entire high school or do the same conditions except it's a presentation on some harem anime.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
harem anime, cause then i can do high school dxd that is the shit man

Would you rather be able to
Morth any part of your body into anything and not be judged.
Or
Be able to morth your entire body into anything but be judged negatively.
*Btw with any part of your body it can only be one part at a time and cant be the whole body implied by the "Part" bit* ;3

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
You would die of a TERRIBLE disease in both situations. But since there's less stuff on the urinal than on the floor to lick so. The toilet can be cleaned quite easily, and you can take vitamins and flu prevention medication afterwards.

Would you rather end death due to car accidents or end terrorism?

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
Able to see 10 minutes into my own future.

Since I can see the future of anyone else, my power could be a huge military advantage in seeing what enemy troops and commanders are planning. 10 minutes are still a considerable amount of time.

But at the same time, I would like to see 10 minutes of @Vanduo | Joyuu so whenever hes typing, able to finish his sentences and being able to predict accurately what he is going to do all the time? :^)

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
Able to see 10 minutes into my own future.

Since I can see the future of anyone else, my power could be a huge military advantage in seeing what enemy troops and commanders are planning. 10 minutes are still a considerable amount of time.

But at the same time, I would like to see 10 minutes of @Vanduo | Joyuu so whenever hes typing, able to finish his sentences and being able to predict accurately what he is going to do all the time? :^)
wher question bro?

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Never be able to speak again, Because one I swear speaking everything on your mind is a disability I think tourette's, and not being able to speak again is fine cause I can use text to speach, or just text so very simple.

Would you rather -
Piss out a kidney stone everytime you need to pee
or
Wash your hands in water that is so cold it has a chance of giving your frostbite.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I would rather wash my hands in water so cold it'd have a chance to give me frostbite, cause the first choice seems very painful and troublesome, while this option only has a chance to give me frostbite, I could use hand wipes and hand sanitizer, and maybe I'd adjust to colder temperatures with my hands overtime.

Would you rather live like a king but have no friends or family, or be homeless but with all your friends and family?

CheeseMango

Jan 22, 2018
Homeless but with all friends and family. To me, friends and family is far more valuable than all the riches in the world.
I would never give up my friends for anything.

Would you rather be forced to watch the same movie over and over for the rest of your life
Or listen to the same song over and over for the rest of your life

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Listen to the same song over and over for the rest of my life. At least then I would still be able to do things with my life. I could register as deaf if it got too bad.

Would you rather have all your choices be made by other people, or random chance?

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Random chance, because if you had to choose to shoot yourself or jump In a pool and stay underwater for one minute, someone who hates you could just tell you to off yourself lol

Would you rather be
A Islamic terrorist
or
A Muslim terrorist
xd

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I would rather not answer this question.....both.

Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or only be able to drink your favorite drink for the rest of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.