wowie a new, improved, original idea that i thought of all by myself (AMA)

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Why the username 'Buns'?
and
Favorite bread? other than buns, something fancy.
The username Buns goes back quite a while (maybe 2017-ish) when I once had a named called "Hilarious Bread". This name was just for fun and in the time I had this, the more people liked it. After having the name for a little while, I shortened it down to "Buns" for it to be a rather cute and rememberable. It's a name people refer to as bread nowadays but if people can remember it and pronounce it easily, then I don't mind having it.

Favorite bread? That's a difficult one since I like many kinds and never really decided on a favorite. Sour dough bread has always been high up on the list but Homemade bread ties for it. I'll probably make up my mind sometime later.
Hi, Buns!
Hi Aspect!

What are you most proud of in the last year?

What's your opinion on modern art?

Where is your happy place?

Do you plan to return back as a staff here?
1. I was proud of a lot of things last year. Getting into Highschool, meeting a lot of new people, becoming staff (with a nice welcome) and doing well in Highschool even through the COVID year. I've never been one of the "leader" types since I'm rather shy when it comes talking to new people, but seeing others do amazing things has always seemed to make me smile, and I will say I am happy for them.

2. I have always had a interest for any kind of art in my life, and that includes modern art. I always seem to enjoy looking at and ponder what can be behind the piece, or if there is some "true meaning", but I do enjoy looking at random art I find on since you just have to admire the effort people put into it.

3. My happy place is kind of interesting but imaginable. I live on the beach, so I am able to walk to it whenever I please. I like to do it alone when not many people are there since it helps me relax. I would go out and stare off into the body of water and admire the scene, and it's where my mind goes to rest after a stressful day, or when I just need it. It's something I relied on for years which always helps me relieve the stress on my shoulders.

4. I don't necessarily have any plans to return to staff, I wouldn't mind coming back. The staff team was welcoming when I first joined and it brought along quite a few memories that I will hold on to. I don't know when I plan on returning, but the best I can say is stay tuned.

Reactions: laptivv

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
What would you say is the best game you've discovered in recent years
This is a tough choice, but I would probably say Breath of the Wild or Risk of Rain 2. Both of these games are some of my favorites in what I discovered in recent years. I choose these mainly because One is an open-world Zelda game, which I loved since it was released with a bunch of things the previous Zelda games didn't have, and a pve/teamwork game that I love spending my time on with friends or by myself because of how much it has to offer. The consistent Updates RoR2 has are great and I love the effort the developers are putting into the game. BOTW didn't have many updates, but the world it has is huge and I love to explore it. There are many other games that I certainly enjoyed so I'll hit you with a list of my personal favorites and runner-ups:

1. COD Black Ops Cold War
2. Destiny 2
3. SSBU
4. Oneshot (I remember this being really cool to play just forgot about it until now)
5. Phasmophobia
There is more but I don't want this to be too long.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Hows your future lookin in your eyes? Anything on what you plan to major in when you go to college? Or did you drop the idea of college for now? I'm sure you got a plan seeing how you've been doing well in school. : D

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Hows your future lookin in your eyes?
I think things are looking positive! Seeing how school overall has been great this year (even with everyone suffering through covid) and I have been pretty successful in most of my classes, I would say I'm excited to see what the future has to offer for me. And really, anything can happen, which is something to look forward to.

Anything on what you plan to major in when you go to college? Or did you drop the idea of college for now?
Yes and No. I've always been good (if not decent) at everything I do, whether it be sports, subjects in school, etc, and I have never really decided on what major I want to focus in. I'm kind of in that point in life where I can't really decide what I want to focus on since many things just don't seem appealing. I've studied and played music for a majority of my life and that is something I'm passionate about but I'm not sure if that can be the main job that "brings in the big money" or whatever it's called. I guess I'm still exploring all my options before I decide on something to major in, if that makes sense.
(Edit: This took me a bit to write down since I had to think about this for a bit so I hope you don't mind the wait.)

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
why do you do the do if you do the do to do the do when you do the do to do after do during do inline with do is it for the do or against the do maybe it do because of do too do while doing while do when do so do the do to do the do but why do you do the do if you do the do to do the do when you do the do to do after do during do inline with do is it for the do or against the do maybe it do because of do too do while doing while do when do so do the do to do the do?

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
why do you do the do if you do the do to do the do when you do the do to do after do during do inline with do is it for the do or against the do maybe it do because of do too do while doing while do when do so do the do to do the do but why do you do the do if you do the do to do the do when you do the do to do after do during do inline with do is it for the do or against the do maybe it do because of do too do while doing while do when do so do the do to do the do?
Because I do

Reactions: Some Dumbass

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Current stance on the possibility of the Heavy Update coming to Team Fortress 2 or not (Please try to answer seriously)
I will answer to the best of my ability.

I believe there will be two possibilities for the Heavy Update:
1. It never happens
2. It's the final big update Valve will give.

Make no mistake that tf2 has been alive for many years, but since its release, it has been getting older and older. With the lack of updates,tf2 has been getting and that Valve itself has moved on to other games to develop and make updates for, tf2 is one of those games where the developers are leaving while the community stays together and continues to think of new ideas to make the tf2 experience better (whether that be new items or balance changes). Though with the lack of any major updates coming, and with small updates fixing minor glitches that probably wasn't that big of an issue, it seems unlikely that tf2 will receive the heavy update and that Jungle Inferno may be the last major update we'll see. Of course, there will still be small events like Halloween or Christmas, but those basically map changes and using ideas from the community and putting it in the game.

Now, on the other hand, the Heavy Update has been hyped for quite some time, longer than it should've lasted. But with the idea of the heavy update going around and knowing that Valve is still making updates to the game (even if they are small), it isn't out of the picture yet. It may very well be the last, if not the final, update the game but with the community to help support this update, and if Valve is capable of making it happen, then there is a possibility this might happen. There has been no news of any major updates coming soon from Valve, but the community continues to have hope for this update, and possibly Valve will come and make this update happen so they can get a little more money from it.

Both of these are possibilites and I have no idea if either of these will happen, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

Reactions: Tonic

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
BUNS BUNNY!!!!!! : D
: D

What's your dream job after you're done at college, and why? I know it's too far tho :sweatsmile:
We really are looking into the future, are we? Like I told Seligkeit, I've always had a liking for music, and being a musician will probably be the dream job that I want. A little backstory if you want to hear, I've been surrounded by music ever since I was born. My mom played flute, my dad played drums, my older brother played Trombone, and my twin brother loved to be the start of the show (aka he loves to dance). Since I was growing up, I've practiced with a lot of different types of instruments. Guitar, Piano, Drums, and currently trumpet (I would've switched to French Horn but we couldn't switch instruments at the time). As you can tell, I loved music for a very long time and I would love to have a job that just focuses on making or playing music.