Declined wrongfully banned by someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletPoison

Jan 1, 2020
I got banned by someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Said I was being "toxic" when the person I was making jokes with were on my friends list I said my friend goes to yoga class. Also then the admin pm me to "stop being toxic" and I was like "how am I being toxic I legit am talking to my friends" and people in chat were defending me saying I wasn't and I told him to look at chat and he banned me for calling him out. Please ban him if anything. -_- I was not being toxic.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I told you multiple times to stop being toxic towards people. In voice chat, you were insulting others that were not on your friends list. Additionally, your ban was extended to 24 hours because you maliciously revealed me in text chat. There was no reason for you to do this, as we were communicating using /msg beforehand. Additionally after looking through your logs, I found several more instances of toxicity. While these may have been jokes, saying something like this in the manor you did does not come across that way.

Attachments

• 20200117234524_1.jpg
    20200117234524_1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 23

ScarletPoison

Jan 1, 2020
first of all you weren't even in that server to know about those jokes. T_T Also you banned me but people call me Karen and feminist like its all jokes but whatever. There is a name tag called GAY FURRY and so idk why people get in trouble for calling other furries or gay??? It is all a joke and why don't you ask all those people if they took it to heart cuz we are all cool. Ya I revealed you in chat because like the other girl was saying others were being toxic to me and I just came back to them. IDK why you picked sides here doesn't seem fair.

ALSO "does not come across that way" ??? You were not in the server looking through all my chat logs people call me a lesbian and shit like??? NO ONE took it bad except you.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Like I mentioned, those do not come across as jokes saying that someone is a "FUCKING FURRY" seems very toxic to me. Regardless of whether I was there or not, I passed my judgement on those, and they did not factor in the ban. Additionally, saying that you "revealing in chat because the other girl was saying others were being toxic to me" does not excuse the fact that you revealed to the entire server that I was a moderator specifically. If you had not mentioned that I specifically was a moderator, I may have made the ban 60 minutes.

ScarletPoison

Jan 1, 2020
BRUH, everyone knew you were the moderator! I did not know telling people were admins was in the rules I do not think it is in the rules??? I called you out because you were ONLY reading my chat logs when people were calling me lesbian bro. If you are using that logic and judging all chats then everyone would be banned. I like how you ignore everything else.

K you chose to ban, its your decision I am just saying its unfair. -_-

IN YOUR OWN SCREENSHOT someone named Nagisa called me a trap. -_-

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
I understand wanting to defend your position as you feel this ban was given out without good reason, but having arguments with a staff member in doing so doesn't help your case. Further, I completely agree with the ban given out. Don't convince yourself that you were the only person in the wrong within that server, I'm sure there could've been more punishment to be given out, but that doesn't excuse you from your own.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.