WW3

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Iran launched a bunch of missiles at a US Base, in response to the death of their General.
Do you think a war could actually occur, between Iran and the USA, where other strong forces could likely participate in?
My personal concern is that Turkey might try to pull out some weird things against Greece, for whatever reason.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
I do have this feeling that war might occur
but still, the others are trying their best to maintain peace.
Iran did threaten the US for a "Harsher revenge"
Theories shows that Russia will also play a part as either an enemy or and ally to both parties.

“There will be no World War Three due to the current confrontation between Iran and U.S.” - Political scientist Houchang Hassan-Yari

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
My fear is that, even though for now it's an arms war between Iran and the US, other countries will get involved either through Trump's influence or need to participate due to harm to economy.

My biggest concern if a world war were to break out is the economy of countries involved. Trump has already made himself clear that he does not trust China and has already taken action by disallowing North American countries from trading to/from China, and he could well possibly take action against Iran if he fails to come to terms with the country.

Living in the UK, our Government has close ties to Donald Trump, so I pray for my life that nothing further comes of the current situation, especially given the recent political victory from the Conservative party, which severely hindered our economic stability so far, such as NHS to be privatised, and bus fares being raised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonic and Retr0

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
Time to write an essay.

So the world has already suffered two wars, both of them having major casualties for both the "winners" and the "losers". I am using quotes on these two words because in war there might be a country or two that win some ground or some natural resources or money, but regardless the casualties and the families destroyed are no much to whatever you won during the war.
The point is, that despite having politicians and personal interests nowadays, contributing to the "decay" of a country, I don't believe that we, as humans and those mentioned above are SO stupid to start a third world war. Because, even in the thought of what casualties this world might have, it's literally a nightmare. Nuclear weapons are one's Plan B in a war, so take into consideration what would happened if every, if not, most of the countries that have nuclear weapons, used them.
Now, regarding what you said about Greece and Turkey, I can assure you that Turkey DOESN'T even want to have a war with us. Why? Because if they do so, they will have a lot to deal with from almost every side, if you get what I mean. Plus, almost every country that has significant power in the EU including also America, they are simply saying this over and over again to Turkey: "don't do something stupid, or else you will go extinct".
With that being said, the answer to your first topic is no, I don't think there would be a third world war.