Declined xNezuko's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNezuko

Apr 6, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Not sure if I did this correctly but if I didn't please comment to tell me how to fix it. :)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for saying a racial slur & also player disrespect. I said a ton of inappropriate words to the players who were kids.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm deeply sorry I got mad for some stuff that didn't even apply for a reason to get mad. It was very immature & rude. It was also very racist to the players who I said it to. I've been mad at myself for the period of my ban questioning myself on what to do next to hopefully get un-banned and make it up to the players I said inappropriate things to. I want to hopefully get un-banned to play on Wonderland.tf again because it's a great server and I enjoy it. If you give me a second chance by un-banning me even though it has only been a 1 day period for my ban, I promise to never say a racial slur to anyone or disrespect anyone ever again. However, if you think I should continue my ban period for longer just let me know in the comments and I will proceed without issues.

Note: If any questions please DM me through discord Hello.!#8126 and I will be happy to respond back!

Thanks for reading my Ban Appeal, and have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
xNezuko

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, your ban lasts for 1 day and I would prefer if you served your ban in its entirety. Especially since it has already been 12 hours since your ban was invoked.
You will be allowed to play on our servers again once your ban has expired. Your ban will not be lifted, nor will it be extended. However, any further infractions involving this type of behaviour will lead to lengthier bans.

I am sorry to hear you've been feeling mad at stuff recently, but it is still inexcusable to vent your anger towards players on the servers. I hope you feel better soon and ensure you aren't throwing insults or racial slurs around once you are allowed back on the servers. I hope to see you back soon feeling much better about things and having fun on our servers.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.