Declined Yami's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanna

Jun 18, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yami0/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: No clue other than apparently "Avoiding Punishment"

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I mean... I have not played TF2 in over 3 years and the ban is probably false, let's be honest...Or it was because I was rightfully toxic when appealing a false ban.

Hanna

Jun 18, 2020
I checked source bans for that account...
There isn't even a reason listed for it's ban.

I've also searched, I can not find that account in my list.
But that doesn't mean it wasn't an auto-generated account attached to a bot email.

I'll go ahead and break this down as if it was me, which I can not say it was or was not as it's an unknown variable. But let's be honest, I probably did it.

Firstly, I'm sure if the ban was actually reasonable there would be a reason to prevent me from being unbanned.
I used to talk a lot of trash... probably why I'm banned.
And obviously... Almost no one is going to stay perma-banned for talking trash.
Thus, your staff-member who banned me in this case was smart by just not providing a reason...
Every other server I've appealed to recently that perma-banned me for talking trash has unbanned me due to it being 2+ years since the ban.

And it's clear I didn't launch a bot attack as they'd have been done through a single proxy and you'd have 10-15 banned accounts from the IP.
And I don't do bot attacks anymore.

I believe that my sentence is served unless I launched an actual attack against the server.
I can't say that I didn't violate any rules because I probably did.
But I have nothing against Wonderland.TF, I'm not coming with malicious intent.
I'm just interesting in getting unbanned from all TF2 communities and especially TFDB servers.

Game On,
- Hanna

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Considering you say that you used to use bot networks to attack servers, I believe that the ban reason would be for cheating/cheat advertisements and was extended by an admin but the reason was improperly input. Also worth mentioning is that I can't seem to find any recent appeals from yours, and I did find an appeal which was declined due to you using aimbot on an account. Not to mention that the account you are appealing on right now has a VAC ban, and while it was 1900 days ago (which makes the VAC ban basically irrelevant most of the time) it still adds on to why that account would be banned in the first place.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.