Accepted Yeah, that was stupid of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Sex

Apr 29, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199115569347/
its 2 accounts, John Sex and Vibin' however I cannot locate the profile link for the John Sex account

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
it must've happened some 2-3 years ago, I was playing on a duel server I was a regular on. There is a player named Freya and another player named Gentle George (I know it is unlikely but I ask you unban him too as we we're both being childish) mocking the pronouns of Freya. Me (on the Vibin' account at the time) thinking it be "cool" to join in on the mockery the other player, we both get timed out for about 2 days. After the 2 day ban, it became permanent (If I remember correctly that is) and thus the creation of the John Sex account was born. I used that account to bi-pass the ban restriction on my main to get back into the server. In doing so, I continued to mock Freya for his/her attempt to ban me as it proved ineffective (but alas, it was). Her/She then proceeded to ban the John Sex account. That is when I gave up.

I originally attempted to appeal this ban summer of last year but I was under the assumption I was banned for mockery (In hindsight it should have been obvious with the creation of the John Sex account being exclusively created to return to a singly TF2 lobby)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
No doubt my behavior was childish, I feel embarrassed even coming back to this site to ask for an unbanned. I ask you now to forgive me for my past behavior to a moderator for what I did and for account hopping to negate my main account ban. On why I believe I should be unbanned? I know now I am I different person then I was 2 - 3 years ago, I've learned from my mistakes and trials. I will not act the same way I did when I was banned for a second time. I ask you now to believe in me, I hope never to have appeal for another ban ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.