Accepted Yellow's (aka Golden Horace Hoovy's) Ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certified Hoovy

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2019
Vancouver Canada
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Pretty much over about 7-8 months as a community member and a VIP member for wonderland (almost entirely on JB) I got multiple bans litterally all of them associated with me ironically self-depractingly making fun of black people or saying the n-word(I'm black) ending when I got a week ban labled as my "Final warning" then 2 months later said something racist (against my own race) and got P-banned 4 months ago in july.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
In 4 months i've matured alot, I am not attempting to make exscuses for my behavior and I dislike the person I was when I was banned, I was extremely spiteful and bitter for no reason, but one thing I do not dislike is wonderland, I've had my greatest TF2 memories and made my greatest TF2 friends on wonderland servers and JB is basically the only time I ever have fun on TF2. I believe that the punishment's ive aquired are a bit overboard, mostly because I got pbanned for getting 5 minor bans, 3 of them only 1 day over the course of 5 month's causing me to get a permanant ban. I think it isn't entirely deserved and don't get me wrong, I have immense respect for the wonderland staff (considering they have to deal with the BS from random internet people without pay.) but it is how it is.

I just wish to ask for another chance to have some fun on my favourite TF2 server, especially with christmas around the corner meaning I'll be able to play with my mic once again (hoping I get one for christmas).
Post automatically merged:

Pretty much I haven't played TF2 actively since my ban and if im gonna get back into the TF2 community actively I would likely only do it through wonderland (what I consider to be one of the best communities and certainly some of the best JB servers on TF2.

I didn't mention my comm ban's there is about 14 comm ban's, alot of them just for taking warden without realising an admin wanted to take it or just being dumb, none over 1 day.

Last edited:

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
We have chosen to give you another chance.
Do keep in mind, if you do get banned again, it will be permanent which will be irreversible/un-appeal-able.

Appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.