yet another ask me anything

TerminaKris

Sep 27, 2022
Prehevil
Syn... Nes... Thesia... Synnesthesia? Synesthesia. Syntheisias. Syntheisieisa. Synthesia. Genuine question though what other things do you like besides TF2?
I do have a very wide range of other things I like other than TF2, and I might even forget to list one or more of them here.

1. Other Source games - I love them, most especially the Half-Life and the Portal series along with GMod. (Half-Life 2 and Portal 1 have really likable dark atmospheres, Portal 2 has awesome cores and extras, and GMod essentially just being a representation of the whole internet in the 2010s. ARGs are epic too. And the dreamy / liminal space / mysterious feeling behind Source maps, which kinda makes me feel somewhat relaxed instead of uncomfortable)

2. Touhou Project - Really cool Japanese bullet-hell game series, also being a big part of the internet in the 2010s. The games are fun, and the characters and music are pretty cool, what else can I say about it? Fun fact, the girl in my PFP is Sakuya Izayoi, who's from Touhou 6. She's also the girl whose theme is Night of Nights.

3. Fear & Hunger - Probably the darkest, the cruellest, and the most fucked up game series ever, which shouldn't be surprising since it's heavily inspired by Berserk (A manga that is also really dark, which I also like). Challenging and unforgiving game that hates you (yet very replayable and fun if you get the hang of things), really cruel and dark atmosphere where all fucked up things is considered normal in the world of F&H (Like no joke, it doesn't hold back on its many unholy themes. If you've watched or read Berserk then you might know what they are.) and a really interesting and creative story. Feels absolutely original. Definitely my favourite horror game series.

4. Roblox - Fun. Cures boredom. Although the only Roblox game I really ever play now and then is Work at a Pizza Place and random showcase games. I prefer to make my own games on Roblox Studio. (I did already make a few that are playable.)

5. Minecraft - Definitely a game to come back for nostalgia. But I don't really play vanilla MC that much anymore (I used to be a PVP god on both versions), I pretty much only play modded Minecraft nowdays (Not adding any game-changing mods that break away from the experience of vanilla Minecraft, but mostly quality-of-life mods and atmospheric / immersion mods. Basically vanilla+ Minecraft.) But I do have some sort of accidental schedule where I play Minecraft for a period time continuously, and a period of time where I absolutely don't play Minecraft. (I blame Microsoft for shitty updates.)

That's all I can think of. I definitely do like more things than just these 5, but again my memory's the same as a BLU who kills the last non-rebelling RED (do not get any ideas i am not a freekiller)

• Wow
Reactions: MightyMitch618

TerminaKris

Sep 27, 2022
Prehevil
Thoughts on the Sniper Class In TF2?
And whats ur favorite sonic game :D
Sniper is annoying af.

It's been a while since I touched any Sonic games, but my favourite would definitely be Sonic Unleashed

Sonic 2006 would've been a second favourite if it wasn't rushed. (Project 06 is a great way of showing what Sonic 06 would've been like if it wasn't rushed)