Yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name's Mai, I'm the literal embodiment of a perverted female (Not very important, but something to point out o3o, I also have like 200 gbs of hentai storage). I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada. I found wonderland through my younger brother getting angry on the server (Because he's terrible) and then stayed on it feeding the addiction of collecting credits. I mostly play on the idle servers, since they are normally the chill spot for strange leveling or nonsense. Other games I play besides tf2 are mostly hack and slash, fighting games, bullet hell, and eroge( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) My favorite games being Touhou (As you can tell since my profile is a character from the series) But I also enjoy things like Senran Kagura, Dynasty Warriors, Zero Wing, Every Zelda game, Mario, Tekken 7, Skullgirls, Darkstalkers/Vampire/Vampire Savior. Other random jabs of information, I'm taken in a 2 year long lesbian relationship. I also draw and sketch alot along with making SFM posters (Mostly weeb shit).

That's all that can come to mind at the moment, I'm a open person though! Just ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability

Reactions: Deleted member 598
Status
Not open for further replies.