YO

Discussion in 'Hey, I'm new here!' started by P00tis, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P00tis

P00tis Intruder alert! A freekiller's in the base! ★ VIP ★

HEY SORRY MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON BROKE!

I WOULD LIKE TO START BY SAYING THAT I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT TEAM FORTRESS 2.
    IT'S BEEN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES EVER SINCE I FIRST INSTALLED IT. AN ADDICTION THAT WILL
    NEVER GO AWAY! SERIOUSLY! I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE THE LOVE AND WAR UPDATE *HUMBLE BRAG* AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I STILL ENJOY THIS GAME AS MUCH AS I DID BACK THEN! EVEN THOUGH IT'S CHANGED A LOT, I DONT THINK IT'S CHANGED FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. I THINK THAT TF2 IS IN A PRETTY MUTUAL STATE RIGHT NOW! BUT I DO THINK VALVE COULD BE TRYING A LITTLE
    HARDER. AFTER ALL, THIS IS THE BEST TEAM-COORDINATED FIRST PERSON SHOOTER/HAT SIMULATOR GAME EVER MADE!

SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME!

I AM CURRENTLY A VERY RACIST PERSON! BUT DO NO THREAT AS I WILL TRY TO HIDE THAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL BE SEEKING ACTUAL THERAPY FOR IT SOON! #ENDRACISMTODAY!

THE FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD ABOUT YOUR SERVERS WAS FROM MY FRIEND
    SINFULCHOICE (http://steamcommunity.com/id/AF00kinW33b/) HE'S A REALLY COOL GUY!

EVER SINCE I FIRST STARTED PLAYING ON YOUR SERVERS I WAS IMMEDIATELY HOOKED BY THE AWESOME COMMUNITY AND THE INFORMATIVE YET FAIR RULES THAT YOU GUYS HAVE! ALSO THE PING IS REALLY GOOD!!

MY GOAL IS TO MEET A LOT OF FRIENDS AND HOPEFULLY INFLUENCE THIS COMMUNITY SOMEHOW.....?

THANKS FOR READING THIS! IM GONNA GO GET THIS FIXED NOW! SEE Y'ALL CREAMY BOIZ LATER <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice