Your favourite TV animation when you were young

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
Oh boy, I may have watched each and every episode of Phineas and Ferb. If not, I have missed around 3 or 4 I don't know. My point is I LOVED watching this on a daily basis back then, now rarely I watch some episodes on the TV when I'm bored or I have nothing else to watch.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not joking, I used to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic when I was younger. I also liked watching this fan-animation of a book series I used to read called SSS Warrior Cats.

Besides furry shit, Cartoon Network/Adultswim were pretty fun to watch. I have a fond memory of watching Regular Show while eating pizza with my friends.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Hm. Well i remember we had no cable so I was forced to watch pbs kids. All i faintly remember is math(CyberSpace) and then with cable a lot of the classic Disney Xd shows. Besides those Malcom in the middle and my favorite show Regular Show.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Galactik Football, Code Lyoko (french cartoons. Every kid who were born in the 90s in mah country loved these shows )
Adventure Time, one of the best cartoons I used to watch (in English)
and
Naruto (in French, then English, then eng subbed(Japanese).)
Naruto Shippuden was the first anime I started watching in Japanese. I still love it.
boruto is trash

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I watch Spongebob Squarepants, T.U.F.F Puppy, Cat and Dog, Dexter's laboratory, Ed, Edd and eddy, regular show, and Tom and Jerry

When i was a kid, i kept watching tom and jerry, it was funny tho until i grown up, i realize that tom and jerry has something that made something inspire for us. it was beautiful