Your favourite Wonderland server, and why?

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Wonderland UK | Orange - x1000 | 100% CRITS!!
185.38.149.225:27017
Because it's easy to farm credits and kills. :blobgun: :katrich:

WonderLand | Jailbreak 7.0 - Custom Warden - !wmenu
212.24.111.109:27019
Because it's not a Minecraft map only server! :katlove: :blobaww:

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
IL Jailbreak.

It was my home 2-3 years ago and since I was one of the OG 24/7-ers that was staff, the server was actually fun to be on back then.

Shout outs to all those that don't play anymore/left the community/retired staff. :)

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
The deathrun ones when they have like 12+ players at a time, the deathruns can flow nice and fast with plenty of players. Deathrun is an easy gamemode to pick up with rules that are easily enforced with the gamemode not necessarily being exploitable.

Reactions: Shu and Hypernova

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Surf and trade servers (In general)
:katpog:
didn't mention why, here it is:

Well, I used to play (still play) on the surf servers of the original Counter Strike (1.6) and I had a good amount of experience on it. The day I installed TF2, I searched for some Bhop and Surf servers and found ReSurfed for Skill and <Tier 2 surfing and Wonderland for combat and linear <Tier 2 maps. (That was literally the first thing I did)
I also mastered EVERY surf map that were on the WonderLand servers.
Now, the main surf server of WL is practically dead, Idk why people don't surf anymore. All of my surf friends no longer play TF2 or some completely ignored surfing.
When the surf servers started to die, I went onto trade servers just to kill time at my not-so-main, sniper.
I met some Crazily powerful snipers (Merc, Killing Striker, Dezire, Potato and ofc u <3 ) where I had great times and completely ignored surfing and if you'd ask me to try surfing, I wouldn't be able to complete a tier 1 map now.