TF2 What is your favorite class and why?

Who is your favourite class in TF2?

• Total voters

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
1. Pyro, he's got average mobility options, great combos that help deal a lot of damage, and can reflect almost everything. Much like Mario in smash Ultimate. He has plenty of great utilities that can also help support ur team.
2. Scout, cause he's fast as fuck boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , deals great burst damage if you know how 2 aim and uh yeah he is the best at jailbreak for rebelling, plus it feels really satisfying when you take down 5 people with a low health class.

The reason I like them most tho, is because they're both so fun to play. (in my opinion)

50bless spraySigned by Mario

medic because i like giving the people health
and people think im cool if i main a class that not a lot of people play.

and i got minecraft items

and i got some cool hats

and i got the cool eyes

and i have.
Post automatically merged:

Medic is my favorite to play on normal servers, provided I have someone I can pocket.
Sniper is also really fun when I can hit my shots.
Killing people with reflected projectiles is still my favorite thing to do though.
imagine pocketing btw

S_10

Mar 27, 2019
Heavy is my fav because he is cute with chicken kiev and his acts are funny!
Engi is my main because Engi's building support teammate more than medic for example
Dispenser gives ammo and health
Teleporter can get you to frontline faster
Sentry protects you from enemy team

I hope we get heavy update this year!

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
That depends. I think we shouldnt play classes we need to win (unless its competitive), I'll usually play what I feel like playing in casual, but the classes I find most enjoyable from most enjoyable to least:
1) Sniper - I'm a sniper main, it's just really satisfying when you're in the zone and popping headshots left right and centre.
2) Soldier - Rocket jumping is so fun, that's just straight up the main reason why I play soldier. I guess I love the rocket launcher aswell, especially with a pocket medic.
3) Demoman - Sticky jumping is really fun to learn, and demoman just too OP.
4) Spy - He was one of the first classes I played back when I joined in 2016. I love the ability to make the enemies paranoid.
5) Medic - I dont know why but I love playing medic, I mained him for a short while before slipping back down the slippery slope of "OMG SNIPER IS SO GOOD".
6) Scout - I love his speed, and winning scout 1v1's is really satisfying, also having the ability to out power every class (except a natascha heavy, because, natascha) is amazing.
7) Pyro - Never really played much pyro, I only really started playing him at Jungle Inferno (R.I.P Amby, why is the diamondback still God tier? It should've been nerfed, the Amby was fine), I guess being able to reflect jump is fun? Even though I suck at air blasting.
8) Heavy - Never really got into heavy, hes so slow and its just really hard for me, I love being able to take my enemies out at long ranges or get there fast.
9) Engingeeer - I don't like engineer, I hate restricting myself to my nest, I respect people who can play engineer properly, I just never bothered to learn him I guess. I find it boring to set up nests and wait, most of my entire 5.4 hours on engineer are from meming on the community I started TF2 on and helping engines build teleporters in warm up on casual.

I really enjoy the first 6 and it was hard to figure out what positions to put them in.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
When I used to Surf on the wln surf servers, I had no main. I used to chose any class that fits the map (Arena: Spy/Sniper, Combat: Soldier/Sniper and Linear: Sniper)
Then, when the surf servers died, I had no place to play, so I started joining Trade servers and started to train as a sniper, which I really liked to play as but I'm still an amateur at this class.