Your opinion on Flash games.

Cassy™️

Brainrot
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
Due to the death of flash soon. What do you think of those classic flash games? Do you enjoy the practically of them? Or did you not like them.

Floot

★ VIP ★
Flash games was my world. I remember visiting cybercafés just to download flash(shokwave games, executable miniclip games and earlier capcom games.
I don't remember all of the games, but i do remember playing Mario, fancy pants, a cool bike game and some puzzle games.

Red

Maniac
i mostly grew up with them.
also how i discovered mario

they will be missed.

sowon

K-Pop Star
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
I'm gonna miss the likes of Age of War, Powder Game, Fireboy & Watergirl, and many others...

I heard there was a campaign to get these games running independent of Flash so here's hoping there will be some way of playing these games without needing Flash.

Shu

Certified Hug Collector
★ VIP ★
There are too many great flash games to count... Man i loved those as a kid since i played them with my friends all the time. Rest in peace. :gnarheart:

UberCharge!!

Hope Vs. Despair
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
Mainland wars. The game where I can truly take over the motherland!

Buns

Retired Cookie Giver
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Funny thing, I remember playing a ton of Super smash flash on flash games during school whenever I got bored because I never brought my switch.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
F for flash being shut down this year. Had very good memories playing flash games.

Huwbbiit

★Weeb★
★ VIP ★
I don't have that many memories from flash games mainly because I would just bypass school firewalls and download a game that I enjoy, but still rip ig

Oreos

:I
Senior Admin ★
Admin ★
Advisor ★
★ VIP ★
Screenshot_170.png
Used to love this and many other games... it's sad to see flash go.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ★ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
Admin ★
mostfungames.com and nitrome.com was where the money was

Sightpro1

I loved them, it was a quick and fun way to spend time either in school or home.

echobug

used to adore these bad boys, though most of the ones i've played eventually got some sorta cool guy "gamer" release on steam, like kingdom rush. i still go on kongregate from time to time to see what there is tbh

also the run games were amazing

Prisma

The one who sees
★ VIP ★
Made up a lot of my childhood when I would go on any computer and play coolmathgames or any other kind of website that was filled to the brim with flash games, although they aren't as fun anymore I still look back on them with fond memories.

fsq

★ certified qt ★
★ VIP ★
They're nostalgic but pose a security threat with how flash is as it is right now. I value entertainment over security sometimes but I would not do so with browser games due to how atrocious browser security can be.

Noctis

★ VIP ★
The only flash games i played was AQW (Adventure Quest World) and with the Devs being awesome they made it so flash wasn't needed

Mito

I know it a bit late but the BTD games were some of my favorite.
I'm happy that they but them on other platforms.
Also all of the Papa's ~rea games.