YxngAP's Staff Application

Application Vote

• Yes

• No

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Jun 30, 2024.

YxngAP

★ Donor ★
Sep 14, 2018
Mandatory requirements (you cannot miss any of these):
No active punishments on the community. | Info [ ✓ ]
At least 15 years old (18+ preferred). [ ✓ ] Currently 21
Have a server connection time at least 72 hours. [ ✓ ]
Public Steam profile for the duration of the application. [ ✓ ]
You must have created a forum account/joined discord for two weeks. [ ✓ ]

Dispensable requirements (you can miss only one of these):
No VAC/game ban(s) within the past year. | Info [ ✓ ]
No limited Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
If you are missing a requirement, please explain why: None

Personal Info:

Your Steam ID:

Your Discord ID/Username:
@YxngAP

Your preferred pronouns:
He/Him

Your birthdate:
September 3rd, 2002

Where are you from (timezone/country)?
Canada, PST

Do you speak any languages other than English? If so, which -

I speak English. I’m very open to using Google translate to assist players needs as needed.

Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on?

I mainly spend my time on jailbreak New York, making friends within the community, but also tend to join the trade server, but I am very willing to go into any other servers as needed for staffing purposes and just building friendships in different communities of the server. I also love just hanging out in the surf servers.

Have you ever held a staff position for another community?

I was previously staff on wonderland, unfortunetly I was demoted for something that happened in my past which was understandable and I had taken full accountability for it but I really do beleive that I am a changed person as the incedient had taken place 3 months before i started my staffing position within wonderland, as i have mentioned i am very sorry for my actions and these kind of things will not be heard of as i know it doesnt seem like its been a incredibly long time but im sure as some of you had seen when i was apart of the team that i was a strong asset, mature, and always keeping things professional, i beleive i deserve the chance to come back and prove my worthyness i miss all of you and would love to work alongside yall again <3

If so, which community was it, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and how long were you there?

Wonderland.tf, Moderator, Tickets, Filters, Calladmins, about a month and a half.

Do you have experience using SourceMod?

I am now pretty experienced. but always room to grow!

Why should we accept you into the team?

I think i was very helpful, fun to be around and just all around a good staff so take with that as you will :)

Do you have anything else to comment/add?

not overly but if anyone has any questions comments or concerns dont hesitate to reach out and yes Para did give me permission to reapply whenever.

Captain Glenavon

Moderator ★
Mapper
May 27, 2020
France
Hey @YxngAP

Glad to see you're giving it a shot again my friend. I haven't made my final decision yet, and by my short staffing experience with you, I'd say you were pretty good and on point at most times. You're a great dude, and every single one of us appreciates you for who you are in this community. What has me conflicted however, is how recently you were demoted- less than 2 weeks ago. I understand what caused your demotion was a bad timing, and I can assure you shit happens, look at my staff history here for example..

Point is, your eagerness to come back is understandable and respectable, and I would love for you to come back one day, but I just feel as you should have waited just a little longer, because seeing this short frame of time makes myself and other staff conflicted to know as to whether you really learned the lesson in all of this, and what would people think if we let a freshly demoted staff member return to staff so soon after this incident, yknow?

You're awesome man. Best of luck.🔥

YxngAP

★ Donor ★
Sep 14, 2018
Hey Glen I understand where your coming from but I mean the incident was about 3 months before i applied for staff on wonderland in the 1st place i made sure i was in the right mindset and when i applied as staff i have explained my reasonings on the incident and i am very sorry for what had happened i am honestly disgusted with how i had acted, not once did i show any reason for me not to be staff i was mature loyal and doing my job and from what i could see and was being told i was doing good at it, but something from my less mature self happened and been addressed which honestly sucks and i understand action needed to be taken but i have grown a lot as a person and it has been nearly 5 months since the incident now and yes i take full responsibility to what i had done but still this kind of thing would never happen again, i know it may just look like oh he wants to become staff so quick he has bad intentions, no i don't i have been apart of this community since 2017 and always loved the interactions and the community, i just would like to be apart of the community where i enjoy spending my time i have made lots of friends within people on this server and i just feel as if i was given another chance that people would see i have changed as nothing made anyone question me being a staff my 1st time around.. if you got any questions comments or concerns feel free to reach out to me via discord, as i know staff are not allowed to reply to applications anyways but glad your able to put a very valid point out there as i understand got to keep the server protected and make sure us at wonderland are painting a good picture for ourselves :)
Hey @YxngAP

Glad to see you're giving it a shot again my friend. I haven't made my final decision yet, and by my short staffing experience with you, I'd say you were pretty good and on point at most times. You're a great dude, and every single one of us appreciates you for who you are in this community. What has me conflicted however, is how recently you were demoted- less than 2 weeks ago. I understand what caused your demotion was a bad timing, and I can assure you shit happens, look at my staff history here for example..

Point is, your eagerness to come back is understandable and respectable, and I would love for you to come back one day, but I just feel as you should have waited just a little longer, because seeing this short frame of time makes myself and other staff conflicted to know as to whether you really learned the lesson in all of this, and what would people think if we let a freshly demoted staff member return to staff so soon after this incident, yknow?

You're awesome man. Best of luck.🔥