ZM Scouts Need to be REBALANCED

Bio Medic Offline

Member ★
Greetings reader I am Bio Medic and i would like to discuss the problem with the scout class in the zombie server. We will be discussing the issue with the infected not the survivor. I and a few others believe that the scout infected is the most Over powered zombie class besides the demo zombie, this is because of the speed buff, health buff, + the swing rate of his melee weapon. The scout zombie is able to infect an entire team of human survivors with a few swings, it is also hard to target the class because of the hit box size. Overall the Infected scout has many far too many strengths besides weakness :

Strengths : Speed, Heath Buff, Fastest Melee Swing, Hitbox Size, Jump Height

Weakness : Fire, and heavy's Natasha

In my opinion i think it would be a great idea to reduce the amount of the health back to 125, make it so he cannot instantly kill instead he has to hit a survivor at least 3 or 4 times because of his swing rate (NOT 2 because of his Swing rate). Those modifications would make it more fair for survivors that are alone or are in groups. I did NOT mention RE-buffing speed or jump height due to the fact that scout can keep those as his strength.

Frundley Scuoot

Member ★
Don't.
Scouts are OP. You should fear them as much as possible, especially in casual matches.
Even Medics fear 'em. As a Medic / Heavy main, Heavy > Scout > Medic.