Need Evidence Zucc, The micspammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a while now, i have enjoyed my time on wonderland, (i use it as a break from modding idleserver jailbreak)

Any who, this kid named Zucc, who when I first met him had a name closely similar to the n word. Anyway, i told him to not have that name and he co operated.
Soon after, this is when he began to. Well, become a problem.

Shortly after his name change he kept eating his mic, or sounding like it was in his mouth and blamed his amp and i said "ok can you fix it please?" he said "sure, give me a second" he went afk for a bit came back only to keep being loud in his mic. Then he not only mic spammed but he was completely rude towards me and other people saying "were fags" or to "kill ourselves".

after a while i thought he would never come back.
i was wrong..

he came back a few days later only to mic spam loud ass fucking blowing. or something i dont know what it was but either way, it was loud. and he would not stop.

now i HAVE reported him in the discord multiple times. HOWEVER there was only one time a mod could or did come on to do something (not saying anything bad about the mods you all are great at what yall do~ <3)

He did get muted. and didn't come on after a while.

however TODAY he came back, completely DENYING any of the rule breaking he has done!

I would like either for him to be perma muted or a ban.

ALSO he did avoid a server wide mute vote by leaving and rejoining.

NOW i don't have any video BUT i do have people to back me up for this.

Kid Buu can verify this, im sure alot of others can verify this.

This is the server he comes on a lot: 5.135.189.29:27015

And here is his steam thingy: 76561198384065053

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:211899662

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok so here's the deal:

Since there is no proof you've given with your report of him mic-spamming, I'm going to have to mark this report as "Need Evidence." We need solid proof for a forum report, not just claims from players.

However, I took a look at his chat-logs myself and found other rule-breaking from him, so he has been banned.

Nonetheless, please provide sufficient proof next time you report a user.

Status
Not open for further replies.