Accepted Banned about 1.5 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsopeak

May 4, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=piss+connoisseur&Submit=Search#

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Sorry if I'm not able to describe much as this is pretty blurry, I was on a jailbreak server with that burger king map. I was one of the prisoners and I think it was a 1v1v1 in some balls? I think it was hot potato or we had to knock each other off. But out of nowhere, I was banned for some amount of days, but for some reason I was able to join back multiple times and I kept asking everyone in the server why I was getting kicked out/banned. They said it was some type of movement glitch with the balls that made it seem like you were flying or smth like that, and the anti cheat thought I was cheating ig. After a certain amount of times that I kept joining, I was perm banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
If it really is the bug that got me banned, then I think I should be unbanned, but if its not the bug, then I really have nothing to say because I had nothing malicious installed on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.