Giveaway giveaway nitro basic

tatt

Aug 19, 2023
Meet the spy entire script

*alarm sounds* intruder alert red spy is in the base “[soldier] a red spy is in the base!” *beginning of intruder alert theme plays* protect the briefcase! “[soldier] We need to protect the briefcase!” “[scout] yo a little help over here” *tugging on door* “[soldier] *pushes scout* alright alright stand back son *inputs code* one one one uhhh... one!” “[scout] let’s go let’s go!” “[heavy] Incoming!” *breaks down door while all are scream and scrambling for the briefcase* “[scout] ahhh.. hey it’s still here” “[heavy] alright then” “[blue spy] *ahem* gentlemen” *tf2 theme plays* MEET THE SPY *spy walks to the table carrying sniper over his shoulder* “[spy] I see the briefcase is safe” “[soldier] safe and sound” “[spy] tell me did anyone happen to kill a red spy on the way here?” *all give signs saying no* “[spy] then we still have a problem” *slams sniper on table* “[soldier] and a knife” “[scout] *takes knife out of the snipers back and twirls it around* ooooh big problem I’ve killed plenty of spy’s their a diamond dozen back stab’en scum bags like you OW! *cuts self on knife* no offence” “[spy] if you had managed to them I can assure you they were not like me and nothing NOTHING like the man loose inside this building!” “[scout] what are you president of his fan club or something” “[spy] no. That would be your MOTHER!” *throws folder down scattering pictures* “[scout] he and he...” “[spy] indeed and now he’s here to FRICK us! So listen up boy or staring your mother in a movie will be the second worst thing that happens to you today” *soldier and heavy looking at the pictures* “[soldier] oh!” “[scout] give me that!” “[spy] *blows a puff of smoke*“[blue spy] the spy has already breached our defences” *red spy starts running and throws sapper under blue sentry turret* “[blue engineer] ah! Sentry down!” *engineer reaches for pistol red spy shoots him in head the now dead engineer stumbles through the door behind him the spy then shoots through the door probably shooting someone* *we then cut to the blue sniper in a tower the spy decloaks behind him the sniper then take his machete and try’s to stab the spy but is stabbed in the back and fall out of the tower* “[blue spy] and worst of all he could be anyone of us!” “[blue medic] vounz vounz” *red spy breaks the medics arm and then breaks his neck as he transforms into him as the medics glasses fly into the air the spy catches them and puts them on* “[blue spy] he could be you! He could be me! He could even be! *the blue spy is the. Shot in the head* “[scout] woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!” “[soldier] what?! It was obvious! He’s the red spy! Watch he’ll turn red any second now! Any second now... see red! No wait that’s blood” “[heavy] so we still have problem” *scout decloaks and is revealed to be the red spy* “[soldier] big problem. So who’s gonna help me find this spy” “[red spy] right behind you”

drunkle

unactive
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 12, 2022
tx
a
Meet the spy entire script

*alarm sounds* intruder alert red spy is in the base “[soldier] a red spy is in the base!” *beginning of intruder alert theme plays* protect the briefcase! “[soldier] We need to protect the briefcase!” “[scout] yo a little help over here” *tugging on door* “[soldier] *pushes scout* alright alright stand back son *inputs code* one one one uhhh... one!” “[scout] let’s go let’s go!” “[heavy] Incoming!” *breaks down door while all are scream and scrambling for the briefcase* “[scout] ahhh.. hey it’s still here” “[heavy] alright then” “[blue spy] *ahem* gentlemen” *tf2 theme plays* MEET THE SPY *spy walks to the table carrying sniper over his shoulder* “[spy] I see the briefcase is safe” “[soldier] safe and sound” “[spy] tell me did anyone happen to kill a red spy on the way here?” *all give signs saying no* “[spy] then we still have a problem” *slams sniper on table* “[soldier] and a knife” “[scout] *takes knife out of the snipers back and twirls it around* ooooh big problem I’ve killed plenty of spy’s their a diamond dozen back stab’en scum bags like you OW! *cuts self on knife* no offence” “[spy] if you had managed to them I can assure you they were not like me and nothing NOTHING like the man loose inside this building!” “[scout] what are you president of his fan club or something” “[spy] no. That would be your MOTHER!” *throws folder down scattering pictures* “[scout] he and he...” “[spy] indeed and now he’s here to FRICK us! So listen up boy or staring your mother in a movie will be the second worst thing that happens to you today” *soldier and heavy looking at the pictures* “[soldier] oh!” “[scout] give me that!” “[spy] *blows a puff of smoke*“[blue spy] the spy has already breached our defences” *red spy starts running and throws sapper under blue sentry turret* “[blue engineer] ah! Sentry down!” *engineer reaches for pistol red spy shoots him in head the now dead engineer stumbles through the door behind him the spy then shoots through the door probably shooting someone* *we then cut to the blue sniper in a tower the spy decloaks behind him the sniper then take his machete and try’s to stab the spy but is stabbed in the back and fall out of the tower* “[blue spy] and worst of all he could be anyone of us!” “[blue medic] vounz vounz” *red spy breaks the medics arm and then breaks his neck as he transforms into him as the medics glasses fly into the air the spy catches them and puts them on* “[blue spy] he could be you! He could be me! He could even be! *the blue spy is the. Shot in the head* “[scout] woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!” “[soldier] what?! It was obvious! He’s the red spy! Watch he’ll turn red any second now! Any second now... see red! No wait that’s blood” “[heavy] so we still have problem” *scout decloaks and is revealed to be the red spy* “[soldier] big problem. So who’s gonna help me find this spy” “[red spy] right behind you”
added
Post automatically merged:

added
greetings

drunkle

unactive
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 12, 2022
tx
please let me in good sir my discord is #real1482
uh added
Post automatically merged:

hi guys i wanna give away a free discord nitro (nitro basic to be exact).
basically please reply with a comment to be added in to the giveaway
deadline: August 26th 2023
requirement: be on the wonderland discord server
I will spin a wheel with all the names on 8/26/23 and dm the winner on discord and give basic nitro
goodluck to everyone
ok everyone when i wake up ill spin the wheel for u gamers and giveaway nitro (if i wanna ill spin it again and give away 2 nitro basics :p )

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
E esse é o curioso caso do solteiro que entrou quarto
Saiu suado, emocionado, catando a roupa e as chaves do carro
Mas esqueceu o coração
Em cima daquela cama
Eu fui dar uma de bonzão
E adivinha Recife, canta, um, dois
eu 'to envolvidão
Olha o rei dos perdido
Mandando um saudade e localização
Eu, eu 'to envolvidão
Logo eu que pensava só em sacanagem
Envolvi o coração
Eu não queria, mas fiquei envolvidão
Envolvidão, envolvidão
Eu não queria, mas fiquei envolvidão
Envolvidão, envolvidão
Joga a mãozinha pra cima e bate na palma da mão
Alô Recife, só quem já ficou envolvidão
Canta essa assim ó
E esse é o curioso caso
Do um solteiro que entrou quarto (acontece toda hora)
Saiu suado, emocionado, catando a roupa e a chave do carro
Mas esqueceu o coração
Em cima daquela cama
Eu fui dar uma de bonzão
E adivinha, advinha só, canta e vem
Eu 'to envolvidão
Olha o rei dos perdido
Mandando saudade e localização
Eu 'to envolvidão, eu 'to envolvidão
Logo eu que pensava só em sacanagem
Só vocês que cantam, eu quero ouvir a voz
Um, dois