Accepted Personal Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienmansuper

Apr 19, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Admittedly I am not sure what exactly I did. This was soon to be over 4 years ago and the memories are foggy. The admin that banned me also is no longer an admin I believe as it just appears as 'deleted'. There was also no demos associated with my ban so I have no way to get more information. That said I have no words and nothing but shame for what I was banned for. Some of the reasons don mystify my and horrify me as I had no idea I could even do such things. I do know that 2020 was (as it was for most of us) a very difficult time for me and if I had to guess I probably had so much pent up anger that I took out on this server and it's community and to which I am sorry for all the harm I have caused. I have no excuse at all for it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I feel I should be unbanned as my ban is soon to be 4 years ago now. I feel I have a lot more time to mature and grow up along with the world around me. I have not had any server bans since and I have since made a lot more friendships and connections as well. I feel I would be a better asset to the community and I feel I have changed. I have no plans or any desire to do any of the dreadful actions that led me to my ban. That said, I was banned for such heinous causes so I understand if my appeal does not go through. However, I would ask of you to give me another chance as I had no prior bans before. Thank you so much for reading.

Blessed

The Real OG
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jul 30, 2018
Seeming as its been 4 years I'll be willing to give you another chance, however, please look over our rules again as a lot has changed. With that being said, if you do receive a permanent ban again it will stay permanent.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.