Resolved Question about baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdleco

Forum Extremist
Jul 2, 2018
France (Baguette Land)
I read the rules again this holidays (Planning to come back to jb servers even if they are toxic af) and I understood that it is not consider as forcebaiting because Mini Games are red-only area which means any blu in an active mini game is baiting. This is my interpretation of the rules. If an admin could confirm or deny me that would be great :).

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Its depends on. If the Blu is instead RED side Deathrun, then the Scout is not KOS. If they are both say in the four corners room and he's by the control panel, for example, then the Scout is KOS. As long as the BLU is either in a RED side minigame; in melee swing range; or baiting with like a sniper rifle or heavy revving, then they are not KOS.

Reactions: Vladdleco

Nir

Popular Member
May 9, 2019
Israel
Alright. I had an incident today on Casaurina in Wipeout and I as a scout launched a ball at a BLU that was inside the course. I was killed for force baiting and was told by an admin that it is force baiting because the scout wasn't in my melee range. I am getting mixed opinions so I don't really know what it is. It says that shooting someone that is not baiting with a projectile it is force-bait but if they are baiting I can hit them. Baiting as in going inside red side mini game. I am just confused at this point. I think something should be added to the rules that addresses this specific situation instead of people having different thoughts about a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.