Invalid ★ WonderLand | You have been gagged for Toxicity; though voice and chat, was warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swishers

Mar 17, 2021
After I was warned, I didn't say a thing, only what was said to me as a counterargument, and I get gagged for it:

Hallow Swishers, The Freed. : THE MAD ONE painis gaming : shut your fucking asshole of a mouth swishers
himynamewaz : 2 health ;-;
Advertising non-partnered servers is not allowed and will get you banned! This includes Discord links, IPs, etc...
Hallow Swishers, The Freed. : but im getting the warning
Hallow Swishers, The Freed. : :(
Hallow Swishers, The Freed. : *DEAD* THE MAD ONE painis gaming : whore

This is what another player says to me but I'm the one that gets in trouble, unacceptable!
I would prefer if Aspect, the person who gagged me to answer, no one else, thanks!

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Hello, Swishers!

I am the person that gagged you, just before going into detail as to why I gagged you, I won't be the person dealing with your appeal as an admin will look into it. I have gagged you because you refused to listen to what I mentioned through private messages. There was a complaint that was made towards you which I proceed to come to check to see what the issue is, what I noticed is you were being toxic towards other members through voice right after they were killed which with the words of the person that reported you, I determined he was truthful while he has a complaint that was made towards you.

During my investigation, I sent a private message to you about the issue so I could get your awareness on what the outcome could go ahead as, and after sending you the private message around 4 - 6 seconds you decide to post those in the chat-logs below, which in my point of view you decided to disregard what my private messages were implying.

With all this, I took in consideration that you should be gagged because for refusing to comply with the instructions that were given by a staff member.

Swishers

Mar 17, 2021
I didn't disregard the warning, I simply provided something someone else said to me since you were there, how is providing what someone else said to me disregarding what you said? I'm confused...
I never refused your warning, so please don't make an assumption that I did, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

once you sent the message, I stopped, please do not suggest that I kept doing it in spite of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.