11 trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
heres a little math trick for you ;) 11 is the easiest number to multiply by and heres why. lets say you have 73 * 11 it may seem hard but here is a little trick. take the first number so 7 then add 7 + 3 which is 10 so add a 1 to the 7 and continue with 0 so 80 so far then you add the last digit of the number which is 3 so you get 803. If that does not convince you then here 25 times 11 so start with the 2 then 2 + 5 = 7 so 27 and add 5 to the end you get 275. hopes this help with anyone in school or just to boast. if you want more cool math tricks just reply :D ( i might do a math magic trick tomorrow if people like this)

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
I found that by myself when I was in 6th grade... Here's how I did it:
First, I duplicated it: 7 3 7 3 . Then add the middle numbers. 7 1 0 3. Obviously, this answer is long (Should be 3 digits and the limit is 90), so I add the first 2 digits. 8 0 3
but is was complicated and answers were not always exact for larger numbers.
2nd example: 2 7 2 7, add the 2 middle ones: 2 9 7

Another trick is: Supposed you have to do 5698*11. Then here's what to do: 56980+5698 = 62628. (add a 0 and add the first number to the new one.
a girl in 8th grade showed me this trick.

Reactions: Eight

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
i feel nostalgia i h8 math my grade is low except other subject

luckily ive graduate and even though i seriously take the math my grade is still low

STUPID MATH TEACHER
ive had a nightmare about math it got me cringe for the whole day

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
i feel nostalgia i h8 math my grade is low except other subject

luckily ive graduate and even though i seriously take the math my grade is still low

STUPID MATH TEACHER
ive had a nightmare about math it got me cringe for the whole day
Stupid math teacher?

no u

Don't ever call a teacher stupid if you have never reached his/her level.

Bring a Degree in Arithmetic/Mathematics or Engineering then you can call them stupid.

Learn to respect a teacher, even if you hate them or otherwise the consequences will be painful.

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
just kidding im only bad at math because ita hard its not the teacher i know i said that but jeez its just a joke ive never make fun of my teachers

trust me ive done nothing to make my teacher cry

edit: the nightmare it was because i was afraid of math not the teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.