Accepted 2 weeks ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2021
I mostly play on a single server of WL, i try to enjoy and have fun with my friends, i got suddently banned and when i first created my WL.TF account i saw the 2 week ban, i would love to get unbanned so i can play on that server again.
Thanks!

ShijuX

Honorary Member ★
Apr 15, 2020
U.S.A.
Hello. I will be the admin handling your appeal. It appears you were banned for sharing ips to foreign servers that are not form wonderland. Now, after checking your logs, I found that you did indeed, share server ips to servers that were not from our community (as shown in the image). In addition, you had also been punished previously for sharing server ips. Do you have anything you'd like to say?1612402630256

Feb 4, 2021
Well i wanted to go into a server where i may find someone playing competitive with me... but someone suddently just started making fun of me and called his friends. i asked him to join other server (wich was WL server) so that i may play with my friends. In my opinion is not nice to ciberbully people when they just want to focus on their hobby, like i do with my competitive team.

ShijuX

Honorary Member ★
Apr 15, 2020
U.S.A.
Very well. However, keep in mind that this is your final chance. If you are caught doing the same offense or anything similar, you will be perma-banned and we may not be as lenient next time.
Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.