Declined <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rip skins

Jul 26, 2019
1. https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=rip+skins&Submit=Search

2. I was a freshman at the time, I was latespawning because it was funny (in my opinion at the time) and I was just kind of being toxic and trolling. Not sure why "doxxing" shows up as a reason, I promise I'm not weird enough to start doxxing people, I was probably just trolling and being an asshole.

3. I mean it was a pretty long time ago, I am a junior now and much more mature.. I have no intentions to troll or anything I just want to play some jailbreak, and your servers are the best so. I apologize for causing any distress among your staff members for being a nuisance. I can promise nothing like that would happen again. This is a very tight-knit community and I admire the staff members' professionalism. I want to a good addition to the community and its servers for once. I guess I'm just asking for, a second chance?I suddenly want to play TF2 Jailbreak in September 2020 because I have been subbed to Swipez for while on yt but his most recent videos actually popped up on my home screen, and well i want to come back for a little. TF2 will always hold a massive place in my heart. I played this game on a laptop at 8 years old as I watched my mother pass away from cancer. Hopefully I can trust in your kindness.. either way have a good day/night.
Post automatically merged:

my record is pretty terrible, i wonder if i even deserve this

Status
Not open for further replies.