Declined (a ban appeal about my brother cheating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Started playing wonderland servers somewhere in December of 2019, that's what I know for sure

Today I went to a jailbreak server for a while, leave and then go on Gmod with my friends for a little while on a sandbox server, after about 2 hours, I decided to go back to tf2 and go on a free items server just to have fun, but all the sudden I see a ban message saying I've been banned from the server, I even tried to join one of wonderland's jailbreak server, then it also shown that message, I was pretty freaked out, felt uncomfortable and decided to check on the wonderland website and find the banlist, where my account information was suddenly there and it said that I had used a duplicated account, now usually my brother plays gmod and sometimes tf2, So I decided to check on him and then I saw his account named cheat.exe in the steam overlay on his laptop, I decided to check on the banlist section and WOW I was horrified as I glare at his steam name inserted into the banlist, It said that he was banned by sourcemod anti-cheat for convar mismatch, meaning he had sv_cheats value set to 1, decided to explained to my brother why my account was banned, and this was very urgent, I tould him some questions, and then he complied by saying that he created a account by using accgen, then installed a cheat program and went on a wonderland achievement server and then use his aimbot to get some kills, Just for some kills, Oh and he even said that he used anti-aim too and just wanted to test out a cheat. Eventually i had the decision to remove the cheating program that he downloaded and changed the information of the accgenerated account so he couldn't use it anymore, He also has said that he cheated on a couple VAC secure servers and obviously got votekicked in under a minute as he tould me in the conversation. As said, My brother trusts not to use cheats again on wonderland servers and even valve servers, end of the mark

I have never been banned before from wonderland so i am a pretty chill guy,

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I should be unbanned because this was my brothers fault, he wanted to test out a cheat just to get some kills on a achievement server, end of the mark, (banned for account duplication), we both live in the same house. and that this issue is resolved already and that he won't cheat again and use accgen to avoid bans from VAC,

• Haha
Reactions: floot_guy

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
"Brother/Friend did that or something" is a non-believable excuse. Your brother cheated and got IP-banned, since you managed to confirm it, then the ban will remain on that IP and won't be removed, in order to ensure your brother not cheating on our servers again.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.