Accepted A Ban Appeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2018
1.) My steam acc. is linked with my forum acc.
(steam id: Leviathan072 nickname: Red72Lightning)
2.) Explain what happened
I tried to queue for the surf server I usually go on after a week long break and was met with a permanent ban
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have no idea what I did other than the fact that it said no desmos

Sep 2, 2018
1.) My steam acc. is linked with my forum acc.
(steam id: Leviathan072 nickname: Red72Lightning)
2.) Explain what happened
I tried to queue for the surf server I usually go on after a week long break and was met with a permanent ban
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have no idea what I did other than the fact that it said no desmos

I misread my ban, I had posted an IP into chat off of ctrl+V meaning to paste a test bind
oops

so yeah I advertised (by mistake) and I'll make sure it never happens again

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
OzB0RD1.png
This seems more like a deliberate advertisement than you pasting an IP by mistake.

Sep 2, 2018
OzB0RD1.png
This seems more like a deliberate advertisement than you pasting an IP by mistake.
I went to test a text bind by pasting it in to see if the formatting was good but I pasted that from an earlier steam message.
Still now that I know my mistake I will not advertise servers in chat. If I'm still banned I'll accept it and move on but I still hope that you might unban me. Thank you for replying so quickly and I hope that you reconsider the perma-ban.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright well I'll unban you this one time. However, if you share IPs to non-WLN servers again, or otherwise advertise/promote other servers/communities, you will be banned without the chance to appeal.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.