A M A (stolen kyos idea dont tell)

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
VERY Important Question:

Have You Heard Of The High Elves?

What is your most loved and hated thing about wonderland? (you can include the servers like Jb lrs and such)
Ah a question............ Hmmmm.........
Favorite thing is seeing the atmosphere of a server change when they realise there's staff online, whether that's just after a guy gets banned or gradually sussing it out with actions taken by staff in-server. (i.e making dropped ammo packs levitate above the ground for a few seconds, one of the more basic things)
One of the things I hate most (and it's less a problem for me, moreso the actual very active staff for reports) is when joining a server to ask a reporter about their problem, and they just leave? Man, annoying as hell. Also the way there's always one scout who knows how to take advantage of a guards blind spots when the blues are tunnel-vision'd on the herd.
g e n d e r q u e s t i o n
:shocked:

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Favorite thing to do when bored?
My safe for work answer is to open animal crossing new horizons and complete some daily tasks, and improve my island cosmetically.
My NOT safe for work answer can be found here.....

what type of sport do you like the most?
Because i dont have a serious answer to this question (sport? i dont watch tv) it's time to post a meme people are getting tired of

If you are Mom.. who is Dad??
2 answers:
1) It was Mycin to begin with but, he is gone! He's outta here! He assumed the real dad role and went to go get smokes
2) Lotta people try and all fail so the true answer is nobody right now :)
Stealing my ideas eh? :katsad2:

Who's your favorite staff
me, next question

• Haha
Reactions: Kyo

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
How does it feel when u send someone to iso

THeY aLwaYs GigGle