• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined A suggestion to convert credits to keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CardinalA

Nov 16, 2018
There should be a way to convert your credits into metal/keys.

You would actually have something to use the credits for, I'm not saying the trails, weapon effects, etc. are useless, but they would have a use outside of the server.

Price suggestions:
Scrap: 1000-2000
Reclaimed: 3000-6000
Refined:9000-18000
Keys:500K-1MIL
The price decision remains to the owner (if this gets added at all), these are just my opinions on the prices.

P.S: Don't tell me that I copied the idea from blw, because I know I did. It would just be a good addition to wln servers in my opinion.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
No, because that would incentivise earning credits far too much. People would idle for credits and then convert them. In the big picture, this would increase the playerbase for the wrong reasons.

I've already seen this happen before on a deathrun map where someone was stalling, and asked for credits to stop them stalling. Credits should never important outside of cosmetics effects.

Reactions: Hypernova

Lowry

Sep 3, 2018
Been trading for years. The credits to metal ratio is absurd. Everyone would want keys and metal, so much that they would run out. I've seen some players have over 10 mil credits. 1 mil = 1 key, 1 key = 50 ref, 50 ref = $2. so they would be getting $2 per million credits, times that by 10 they would be getting $20 for 10 million credits. Now that's just for one player, so i'm pretty sure everyone can see the problem now.

Reactions: Hypernova and benz
Status
Not open for further replies.