Not open for further replies.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅
Welcome to the Wonderland.tf 2017 Secret Santa!
✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To enter our secret Santa, please leave a message below, and make sure your forum account is connected to your steam profile. Once you enter, you are expected to give an item, there are no true requirements for gifting, however it would be in the holiday spirit to throw in more than a scrap.

Once you enter, I would ask you to send me a trade request gifting your item to me. You may offer the trade
>>HERE<<

I will no longer be accepting entries after 20/12/17 and items will be sent in a trade offer 25/12/17.

Improper entries will be ignored.
I (Mycin) will give you an agree reaction to your post if it is correctly done.
Items that are
inappropriately named will be renamed.

❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Holidays! Cheers!
✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼❅✼

Wizard Magizard

6's Huntsman main
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 28, 2017
United Kingdom
no actually.

you're supposed to be assigned a person without them knowing, but the point is you know who you're buying for so you can get something they'll enjoy. you're doing it all wrong lmao.
^^ this
you should set a time for this thread to be closed and everyone who commented will be put into a hat and you randomly select someone from the hat and then give them a person and pm them that. Thats how secret santa is meant to work (btw this is not an entry)

Status
Not open for further replies.