Declined About my ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidertopus

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, what I've said and done was kind of racist, but. I still find my ban ironic. I'm the one who gets banned for making a few racist jokes, while others still have done, and said worse than me. All I really did was change my name into something racist sure, yet still true. Demoman technically is a virtual black guy, big deal. Even though enough ironically again, he refers to himself as a black Scottish cyclops. Along with Spy, canonically. Kind of racist, yet true. Don't see why people would have a problem with that name all that much. Along with an Oreo joke, and the n-word, but in that rather 'meme-ish' term. Where it's spelt with B's instead of G's. I know it still indicates in saying the n-word, but its still sarcasm. But in which, I still do apologise. As much as any form of racism shouldn't be tolerated at all. Second of all, people are ALWAYS spraying NSFW, and still say some racial slurs, here and there. And hardly ANYTHING is done about that. Yet people have a problem with me now doing it. As well, I think the rules may need to be updated. Unless I apparently misread it, or was looking at the wrong rules. The rules I looked at, being the general ones. If it's that one rule that has to do with there being no 'offensive' conflict in servers or whatever, then that kind of doesn't cut it enough. Ya still gotta be a little more specific than that, to make yourself a lot more clear. Being racist, and offensive are two different things. I can't really expect for my one day ban to be removed, as I'm sure simply saying "I won't do it again" wouldn't be convincing enough. In conclusion, I still think this ban was maybe a little unfair. As much as I may have still taken it a little too far. But others, I still think don't compare to what I did.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
We have a zero tolerance policy for racism. Joking does not exempt you from being racist.

And hardly ANYTHING is done about that.
The staff team has lives. We are not on the servers 24/7. If you see a rule breaker, say something. Make a report on the forums, contact us through discord. There are many things that can be done instead of just, being a bystander.

Appeal declined.

Attachments

• 1577054062116.png
    1577054062116.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.