Accepted About my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

komp

Dec 25, 2019
hello, i think i was banned years ago from these servers, probably just for being stupid as a kid.

i would like to be a part of these servers again. let me know if there's anything i can provide to help. thanks

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned for being in "Lithium build refreshed" (/groups/multiplevacbansonrecord).

We do not tolerate membership within cheating groups and routinely serve group bans on them. Nevertheless, I am willing to unban you supposing to explain your association with this group and leave it along with any other cheating groups you may be in.

komp

Dec 25, 2019
You were banned for being in "Lithium build refreshed" (/groups/multiplevacbansonrecord).

We do not tolerate membership within cheating groups and routinely serve group bans on them. Nevertheless, I am willing to unban you supposing to explain your association with this group and leave it along with any other cheating groups you may be in.
thank you! i have left that group and went through my group list to make sure there weren't any that stood out. i was unaware of this
Post automatically merged:

thank you! i have left that group and went through my group list to make sure there weren't any that stood out. i was unaware of this
sorry for double replying, but if you have any others i should leave, please let me know

komp

Dec 25, 2019
just left it. not even sure, i joined most of my groups years ago when i was in an active friend group, we'd invite each other to random stuff every day. that's sadly the best explanation i can give. i'm not affiliated with skeet. i am trans so i probably just got invited down the line. sorry for that

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, well I'll unban you since you left it. Please make sure to avoid joining groups such as this, as we (staff) will be less generous, and more suspicious, if this happens again.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.