Accepted Accidentally got banned due to Discord being blocked (VPN) - Ban Appeal-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunBunnyGrim

Jul 24, 2019
Hey there,

I've been playing on the wonderland servers for quite some time now, specifically Zombie survival as I usually get up to a lot of voice acting antics and enjoy making peoples days better through the means of daft entertainment and fun.

I've also been requested by many users to stream the Zombie Survival gamemode you provide and I do enjoy it quite a lot.

The main reason for the ban, (which I luckily figured out myself) is that I used a VPN before logging into the server and forgot to switch it off. The reason I did this was because Discord voice calls and other voice calling platforms are banned in the U.A.E, of which I currently reside, despite being British.

Usually, my play sessions consist of:

- Setting up Streaming tools
- Launching discord
- Switching on a VPN and connecting to a call with friends
- switching off the VPN
- Playing whatever game peaks our interest and having a good laugh with others

Surprisingly enough, the system believes I used a duplicate account, when I can assure you, there is only one FunBunnyGrim on steam, as well as other gaming platforms. Mainly due to the fact that it's my Artist/ Entertainer name.

I would like to request that you unban me and I shall be careful and make sure not to keep that vpn on when joining the server next time.

Cheers,

FunBunnyGrim
Ban Details
Discord Not WorkingDiscord Working
Post automatically merged:

Additional note: I'm unable to log into the ban list area as it glitches and just refreshes the page when I log in, resulting in the same list but no account signed in on the website.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
"Duplicate Account" means that you were detected to be sharing an IP with a banned account, and therefore avoiding punishment. Of course though this only happened because of the proxy IP, as a cheater used & got banned on it. Anyway I'll unban you.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.