Invalid Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2019
Admin by the name of ★ Chipflake ★
Steam Profile > https://steamcommunity.com/id/weabou

Reason: Abused his power in banning some one over the fact that the person reported him and did not tel him the reason why he got reported.

Person Banned: Unknown
Ban time: 1 Day

My opinion: I wish that this admin is relived of his role since this was a serious lack of judgment and abuse of power. And i hope this issue is resolved soon.

Lolichu

★ F + L = E ★
★ Donor ★
Feb 25, 2019
So how exactly did i abuse?

I gave an order and killed everyone that didn't applied with the order including the person that reported me. After the report came in i asked the person who reported me for "trolling" severeal times on why he reported me and never got an answer. Since i didn't made anything wrong in my eyes this is a falsecalladmin and if i actually did something wrong he could have told me which he didn't which is why i ended up banning him.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2019
It was a false ban since the person who reported you doesn't need to explain to you why he reported you or give you a reason.

As i said in the report and in voice chat i wish to speak to a person above you on the chain of command to relive you of your powers as an Admin of this server since you are clearly not fit to be an admin might i ad also very "cocky" and rude to the players around you and not mature at all.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It was a false ban since the person who reported you doesn't need to explain to you why he reported you or give you a reason.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion but it's incorrect. If asked, players must justify their report to staff.

As i said in the report and in voice chat i wish to speak to a person above you on the chain of command to relive you of your powers as an Admin of this server since you are clearly not fit to be an admin might i ad also very "cocky" and rude to the players around you and not mature at all.
Can you explain how Lolichu was rude and immature to other players? So far, I'm not seeing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.