• Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✘ ]
  • You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ]
  • You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
  • Owning and using a Discord account [ ✔ ]
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✘ ]
  • You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) *[ ✘ ]
Hallo guys
Age 17ish
Yas so today I will be applying for admin on Wonderland.tf.
I feel as though you should give me admin because it wouldn't make a difference because I'm permabanned. SOOOOOOO MOVING ON.. How are you? Good? Shame..

I would abuse admin, most definetely because yanno, Xene deserves it and then i can 1up barnse and get him to give me my owner role back on MY discord server which he took from me. Also, I feel like I would make a great (awful) admin because I couldn't even go a week without VIP Abuse so my time would be short but effective. I could be like the big bad wolf, I like Wonderland.tf because the community is pretty freaking awesome apart from a few people not gonna mention names.. (*cough*) Xene and Notraname (*cough*) Also bro like how cool is it to make friends with people that you don't know.... EPIC.
Anyways... How have I contributed to the community you ask? Ah well you see I paid for VIP+ I used to always report in the discord all the time because I was permabanned for that.. Thanks for that by the way.. And also I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours here.
*pssst* i heard if you go to the comments and put +1 then you get free candy.

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
  • No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✘ ]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✘ ]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✘ ]
  • Member in our Steam group | Info [ ✘ ]
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✘ ]
  • You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ]
  • You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ | ✘ ] *
  • Owning and using a Discord account [ ✔ ]
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✘ ]
  • You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) *[ ✘ ]
Hallo guys
Age 17ish
Yas so today I will be applying for admin on Wonderland.tf.
I feel as though you should give me admin because it wouldn't make a difference because I'm permabanned. SOOOOOOO MOVING ON.. How are you? Good? Shame..

I would abuse admin, most definetely because yanno, Xene deserves it and then i can 1up barnse and get him to give me my owner role back on MY discord server which he took from me. Also, I feel like I would make a great (awful) admin because I couldn't even go a week without VIP Abuse so my time would be short but effective. I could be like the big bad wolf, I like Wonderland.tf because the community is pretty freaking awesome apart from a few people not gonna mention names.. (*cough*) Xene and Notraname (*cough*) Also bro like how cool is it to make friends with people that you don't know.... EPIC.
Anyways... How have I contributed to the community you ask? Ah well you see I paid for VIP+ I used to always report in the discord all the time because I was permabanned for that.. Thanks for that by the way.. And also I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours here.
*pssst* i heard if you go to the comments and put +1 then you get free candy.
salty