Declined Admin 'Disrespect' and Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

Feb 26, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Account is linked.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was talking with an admin in private messages and apparently I was reported (I see no evidence in the logs, so.... Proof?) and I never said anything against him, I never targeted him, I never insulted him, most I said was "good admin dude, good admin. Worrying about something hardly racist when someone put an actual slur" because a man did put a slur in their LR, but I'm not snitching. And apparently saying an Admin is on and who they are is a bad thing, why does that matter? It makes people behave?

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I never disrespected him and banning for revealing an admin is stupid, if you don't want to be revealed, don't show up and private message people. I don't understand why revealing an admin is a bannable offense. If someone can give me 5 legitimate reasons other than 'He doesn't want to be known' then I'm all for it.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, generally we don't ban for staff reveal unless it cause major issues for e.g: we are called to deal with a hacker, we are revealed, the potential hacker can then toggle off and that causes problems.

However, I think the biggest problem for Walnuts was this:
You quite literally tell the server to "Watch out, admin on the server guys". Instead of it being an innocent "Oh hi Walnuts", you went out of your way to point out he was online.
As well as this, you apparently insulted Walnuts as he was talking to you about something you had said that could be perceived as racism with /pm.

However, I did also find these:

Do you have any comments for these?

Alastor

Feb 26, 2018
1. I should be allowed to say whether or not an admin is on the server, I didn't say anything to insult them, I legit just say "Guys watch out and adminnn" because I ain't about to let people get banned when we're all having a good time

2. Those are not directed to Walnut, I do understand why you brought them up, but they aren't linked. Yes I know I said them but there were people who said more racist stuff then I did. (I.E the actual N-word) whilst I was just joking. Someone did an N-word LR and I'm the one being punished.

3. Please ask Walnut what exactly I said that was 'insulting' to him

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
1) You may not reveal online staff unless they have already made themselves known to the server:

2) They were brought up as they break our rules also, joking or not that is homophobia, we have absolutely 0 tolerance for any form of hate speech on Wonderland.tf. If we have no evidence of the LR being a racist LR there is nothing we can do, if you seen people using the N-Word you should have reported them rather than breaking the rules yourself.

3) Although it doesn't seem like you majorly disrespected him, you do definitely argue with him about why he was there, someone got offended by what you said and you complained about it because someone said something that we had no report or evidence about. You refused to provide evidence, shown below is what you said when he asked you to show him the evidence:

He didn't like the way you were saying this to him and found it disrespectful.

For these reasons, and the reasons in my first reply, you will wait out your 24 hour ban.
I will also be editing the reason to include homophobia.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.