TF2 admins takingover the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
I said it once and I'll say it again, you need to grow up and mature. The fact that you are trying to spin the narrative of "staff members are taking over the community" because you were banned for being associated with a hate group that targeted players who were "LGBTQ+", used tags to mark them as "retarded", used racial slurs and hateful language when speaking about these people, and threatening to DDOS our servers is childish. You decided to put I and a few other staff members on said list because I banned you for harassing a female user by chasing her and pretending to hump her, and saying extremely creepy things when called out on it.

Proof of disgusting behavior leading to initial ban for harassment:

Proof of continued harassment after the initial ban:

Proof of hate server, DDOS threats, and racial slur usage:

You can try saying that you weren't breaking any rules, but the evidence is there and irrefutable. The only "trash" I talked was telling you to grow up for targeting LGBTQ+ players until they left the server, which there is even more evidence of, with screenshots from your server. The punishment guidelines define raiding as multiple players coordinating to commit severe or disruptive rule violations, and your repeated harassment of individuals and association with the raiding server fall under those guidelines.
Post automatically merged:

I'll leave this open in case you wish to respond.

You have 48 hours.

Last edited:

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
I said it once and I'll say it again, you need to grow up and mature. The fact that you are trying to spin the narrative of "staff members are taking over the community" because you were banned for being associated with a hate group that targeted players who were "LGBTQ+", used tags to mark them as "retarded", used racial slurs and hateful language when speaking about these people, and threatening to DDOS our servers is childish. You decided to put I and a few other staff members on said list because I banned you for harassing a female user by chasing her and pretending to hump her, and saying extremely creepy things when called out on it.

View attachment 15201
View attachment 15202

View attachment 15203
View attachment 15204
View attachment 15205

View attachment 15206

View attachment 15207
View attachment 15208

You can try saying that you weren't breaking any rules, but the evidence is there and irrefutable. The only "trash" I talked was telling you to grow up for targeting LGBTQ+ players until they left the server, which there is even more evidence of, with screenshots from your server. The punishment guidelines define raiding as multiple players coordinating to commit severe or disruptive rule violations, and your repeated harassment of individuals and association with the raiding server fall under those guidelines.

You have 48

View attachment 15201
View attachment 15202

View attachment 15203
View attachment 15204
View attachment 15205

View attachment 15206

View attachment 15207
View attachment 15208

You have 48 hours.
okay , first i don't know why you open an old case that we already got banned and we got unbanned tho
here some screenshots may help about this 168672946949616867294883961686729497560
1686729819093you are obv standing with them , you didn't even warn us before ban meanwhile you were on the server and watching everything and u didn't even talk , you also breaked the rules too , and read my appeal tho
and about the target list , literally no one takes it seriously but we just save profiles of ppl who attacked us first with some information about them to remember them , we are not raidding group or anything , there is no way we are raidding wln ,, less player here plays on wln since 2 or 3 years , some of us 4 and 5 years of playing on wln , we play on wln everyday tho , how we are raidding our favourite community ? doesn't make sense
and also if u searched about how raid community works , u will find that we are far away from this , becuase simply any raid that happend before in tf2 community once The raid start it literally destroy the community and the servers , and you Accuse us that we are raidding group by just listting target profiles ??? really??
and about the hateful speach we didn't say any words like that ingame chat server or even on wln discord , idk why u take it as serious insults tho meanwhile it's literally out from wonderland community
and about threating ""ddos"" actually why you take it as threat ?? he didn't say front of admin , and the guy who leaked the chat , if u scroll down u will find that he was literally JOKING , Joke means something, such as a funny story or trick, that is said or done in order to make people laugh something that not to be taken seriously , and also if wanna take his words that seriously , do u know how long time he need to learn python btw?? "here is the joke btw if u still don't get it"
and stao banned us just for 1 frustrated message like that ..

we already deleted the target list once you just warned us.

and again to remind all admins and head admins i'm here for reporting these admins , i'm not here for appealing, Whatever we done they don't have the rights about what they done , i'm here for reportting the staff members , luna too

1686732570846why his reply deleted ???

Attachments

• 1686729666697.png
    1686729666697.png
    183 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
I feel it is worth mentioning this group is the same people who did the following:
  • Targeted people for reasons like "running everywhere", "LGBTQ+", and the R word
    • If you spotted anyone on your target list, you would proceed to get a large group of friends and target them as much as you can until they left, actively upsetting that individual because of the aforementioned reasons and others
  • The same group where members stated "I will start learning python for ddos and then i will destroy wln" as well as "now I understand why dare is ddosing it" - Dare being amongst your group and the banned users
  • Actively plotted to remove members of the community because you dislike them, even prior to your target list being exposed
I fully appreciate your upset and annoyance that this all came around the way it did, but given that you were targeting me with the only reason being the r word, and on top of that you listed me as well as several other people as "perm targets," I think it is fair that your group actively upsetting the community is not as harmless as you claim.
Further to this, you stated that you only added people who attacked you first, which I did not do and still I was met with upwards of 8 or you coming on and doing all you can to target me. If it was just me, it would have been funny at best but by actively targeting several members of the community and making what is effectively a low-tier tacobot, you've brought this on yourself.

Anubis.

Mar 26, 2021
I feel it is worth mentioning this group is the same people who did the following:
  • Targeted people for reasons like "running everywhere", "LGBTQ+", and the R word
    • If you spotted anyone on your target list, you would proceed to get a large group of friends and target them as much as you can until they left, actively upsetting that individual because of the aforementioned reasons and others
  • The same group where members stated "I will start learning python for ddos and then i will destroy wln" as well as "now I understand why dare is ddosing it" - Dare being amongst your group and the banned users
  • Actively plotted to remove members of the community because you dislike them, even prior to your target list being exposed
I fully appreciate your upset and annoyance that this all came around the way it did, but given that you were targeting me with the only reason being the r word, and on top of that you listed me as well as several other people as "perm targets," I think it is fair that your group actively upsetting the community is not as harmless as you claim.
Further to this, you stated that you only added people who attacked you first, which I did not do and still I was met with upwards of 8 or you coming on and doing all you can to target me. If it was just me, it would have been funny at best but by actively targeting several members of the community and making what is effectively a low-tier tacobot, you've brought this on yourself.
"Actively plotted to remove members of the community because you dislike them, even prior to your target list being exposed"
you guys really take target list very seriously , and in the end it's literally a shooter game , we didn't plan for anything
we ALL just players who knows eachother just cuz playing on same server or same community , and just decided to make discord server for easy chat , but somehow you take it really serious , and our target list "tags" as you can see it's not that serious tho , and i'm saying it again and again we already closed that target list since it "Dangerous" to the community somehow and we don't care about it but just saying we made it for saving profiles ppl that we fight them , and about that u didn't attack me first , ik u didn't , but u was rude to other players tho that's why u will find urself there , and yes they are not wrong about u being rude "checking the screenshots up there"
and again about target list , here what we said to stao before1686742893494

and actually i'm not upset cuz ik you guys will abuse your admin powers and also by knowing the rules very well
and as i said before "ik this report is useless and nothing will change but just want be sure if stao or xypher will do smth or not."

1686742791764i need a explain for this

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
After seeing both your perspective and the staff involved, it should be clear why you were banned. I think what Pacifist mentioned perfectly summed up the main reasons that you were banned. DDOS threats are not something that we take lightly and additionally, your group has a record of targeting people and then harassing them or just making them uncomfortable playing within our servers.

It is just a shooting game, but as a community, we have boundaries and rules to ensure everyone on our servers feels safe and enjoy their time. Your group does exactly the opposite of what we want to achieve.

You are free to appeal your ban after 1 year. Until then, there's no reason to keep this open.
Closing

**Edit 16/06/2023 Just to add context I am not treating this as an appeal, even though maybe I wrote my response like one. I have mentioned this via DM's as well.

As I already mentioned during your last appeal in our discord conversation. I have looked at yours, luna's, and beetle's logs along side the screenshots you've given me. From the timeline of the logs and what you've provided, it was concluded by myself and the staff team that you started the whole ordeal.

The reason why I shrugged your things off is because all of the things you've mentioned were already mentioned on your PREVIOUS appeal and all of the things I've already looked into. If it was deemed punishable, I would've done it when looking through their logs and when I was looking for context, but it's not.

Now, at the end of the day, everything was provoked by you. Hence why they're not punished but I did talk to them about the situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.