Invalid angry angry leetle leetle boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AdmiralBonnie2/

so i just join a server and im spy obviously im going to force bait a little and so we are on our way to soccer and i butter knife the guards a few time and we get to soccer and all reds are pardoned because warden accidentally burnt an inamte. long story short i get my lr and when i get dr admiral freekills me and then force wardens next round mutes all and starts ranting. he thens proceeds to say "you all dont want to play fair then i will kill who i want" keep in mind i was gonna be nice and i chose total control day. he gets to my cell gets inside and freekills me and an inmate and we cant do anything about it since guards are buffed.

the only active day was out of cell rebel day in case you are wondering

Attachments

• 20190924161717_1.jpg
    20190924161717_1.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190924161714_1.jpg
    20190924161714_1.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 9

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
The screenshots you provided are not sufficient enough to prove any wrong doing. I'll leave this open for a day if you can provide any additional evidence of wrong doing.
I don't really know how to add more evidence except verbal explanation since I have not seen this user since this report. Any ways if you will count this as more evidence in the second picture before I am dead he is clearly baiting in my cell by being inside so logically you would think I got off to hit him but since I am at 3 HP I did not so I thought please do not hit me but in the first picture you can see he runs up to me and shoots me for no reason as well as the scout next to me was also freekilled. Like I said I am not really sure how to explain this since admins can't take word from 1 person automatically believe it but all that I remember that day was I joined a server we were asked by warden to crouch walk to all warden way points and me being a spy I got out a bit and butterknifed and backstabbed some people and when we got to soccer field all reds are pardoned we do soccer I win I get freekilled during DR because kirby was upset I poked him the next round he goes warden rants about it mutes us all and then kills everyone he does not like. Sorry for making this kinda long but this is the only way I can "provide evidence" sorry for no other screen shots :<

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.