Accepted apeal ban on server

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
i was playing jail break when admin got on and became warden. warden gave an impossible order to only have 3 per cell with odd number of cell which makes i basicly impossible for people to live. 16 people in red team making it so basicly a order to be able to free kill. i got in agruement with them he stats ill just mute you or wait ill just give you a day ban then next thing i know i was ban isnt of just muting me i get banned seem a little unjustified,
as far as i know you should give an order as a warden that is basicly forcing you to fail and get kill is not allowed i could be wrong.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
The whole point of the game, which is a make-shift "formation-game" as we call it, is to get reds to die, one way or another.

As i explained in the game, both before and after i banned you, is that you have a certain amount of time to do the thing i tell you to do, if you dont reach said goal in time, you die.

It's the point of the whole game. If all i did was lower the time limit you had the entire time, then the smart scouts would always win. Which is why i mute blues during the entire thing and let reds speak freely so that they can communicate during it, making up plans and such, so that it makes it fun for everyone.
You can be a troll and fuck an entire cell over if you like, or you can go for the win, trying to play mind games with the other reds.

I threatened to mute you at first because kept talking over me, trying to explain the rules of the game, and you just would not stay quiet. Then i muted reds in order to be able to speak, and then for some reason you reported me, whilst i was still trying to explain you (reds) the rules of the game, and how it worked. Which in this case was a false call, which is standart 1 day ban.

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
still game force red to fail with no chance of them living basicly freekilling on other server similar game was ban for that specific reason anymore or less then 3 get kill or chosen to get kill by warden this is an unfair mode to play baasicly no chance for reds to live. and there in your statement prove that its un fair " a smart scout with wiin" not everyone plays scout so there this is an unjust game to play, this game mode should eb ban from jail break there is no way basicly force freekilling should be allowed as for the mute and ban you threaten to mute me but instread of muting me you ban me there is a flaw in that mute me if i spam chat then ban me dont threaten to mute then just ban. and that was after the first round and when you where explaining rule

Last edited:

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
and in the fact it force red to come up with plan in split second alright howabout people with out mic they can communicate in the short time frame that is given which in turn probably mean they are going to die. this game is really messed up basicly mass freekill exspeciall if no one communicates

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
"on other server similar game was ban for that specific reason"
This is wonderland, not "other server" or community as i believe you're referring to. Different rules, different people.

-People that doesn't have mic, either chose not to have one, cant afford one, or is unable to get one. And its all a result of them or their lifestyle/their opinions about using their voice ingame. They dont have to use their mic, its only an option. For all i care they could go silent all game.

-The fact you bring up that not everyone plays scout, is a question about personal preference or how you (as the red) plan or think how the round is gonna go, or how you're gonna play the round out. Heavy or engineer is undoubtedly the worst classes for Jailbreak, as red, since the engineers buildings are disabled and thereby his perks are out the window. Heavy is slow and fat, and is awful for trying to sneak away and rebel without being seen.
And yet people still play them?

-"if u choose this class, or that class, its unfair..." CANNOT be applied onto Jailbreak.
You have no way of knowing what you're gonna be doing next round, unless specified with an LR, and even with the LR specified you cannot be sure that its gonna happen because of a million other factors that comes into play when its multiplayer e.g. The warden might die, and all of red starts rebelling.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Again, the ban was because you reported me for a false reason, whilst staff (me) was already on the server.
A day ban for a false report is standart procedure, and can therefore not hang me up on it.

Furthermore, if you intend me to read any of your other messages, please set down some sort of punctuation. Its been borderline unreadable so far.

lazydiabetic

Oct 31, 2018
alright so I report someone and you claim its unjustified and that reason you ban me sure lets go with that .still saying that the game mode you enforce is wrong basically allowing mass free kill and that is a reason thing to report and because your an admin you chose to banned me for that. ill take ban you ban that completely unfair ode out of the game cause that was the whole reason this start its a game allowing mass free kill and you even hinted at it in your responses. if I don't play scout I'm basically going to be a free kill which is mess up. this should be remove from the game.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
After a staff discussion, we came to the conclusion that "formation day" is banned. This is because the REDs are relying too heavily on their team not to get them killed. For example, if there were 5 reds and the order was "exactly 4 reds per cell" then 4 reds will run in to a single cell leaving one behind, which then leads to either that red getting killed alone or the entire team getting killed because he enters the cell anyway.

Your ban however will remain in place as you misused the call system.

Closed

EDIT: Ban will be removed for justified reasoning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.