Status
Not open for further replies.

Burger

Feb 10, 2021
Canada
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
192.223.31.14:27027
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
believe me or not but since I'm jewish I'm usually the centre point to nazi jokes around my friends. They often come over and they also play tf2 with me. They had to have changed my sound board binds because some of the sounds were pretty explicit. I'll take responsibility for playing the sound that I was reported for. I thought it was going to play the tf2 notification sound like i regularly play on that key but it wasn't. Anyway, I'm not saying I didn't play it but it wasn't intentional and I am sorry.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Anyway, I'm not saying I didn't play it but it wasn't intentional and I am sorry. I'm not that type of person. Unbanning would be a blessing.

Post automatically merged:

1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
192.223.31.14:27027
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
believe me or not but since I'm jewish I'm usually the centre point to nazi jokes around my friends. They often come over and they also play tf2 with me. They had to have changed my sound board binds because some of the sounds were pretty explicit. I'll take responsibility for playing the sound that I was reported for. I thought it was going to play the tf2 notification sound like i regularly play on that key but it wasn't. Anyway, I'm not saying I didn't play it but it wasn't intentional and I am sorry.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Anyway, I'm not saying I didn't play it but it wasn't intentional and I am sorry. I'm not that type of person. Unbanning would be a blessing.
play tf2 with me online*

Status
Not open for further replies.