Accepted Appeal, along with a confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsune

Jan 17, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Firstly, ill start by saying that i already appealed in the past... of course getting rejected, and so i first want to say im sorry for lying at the time... the ban was for "homophobia" for simply saying "stfu" later changed to bypassing, which i admit to have done so in terms of bypassing.... ParaFlaX knows the details (about the first ban, if the chatlogs of that day where it was still homophobia still exist, its possible to see i was in no way homophobic) im trying it again even though it might fail... mostly because of what ive been up to recently for about a month... ive been playing on an alt, in the trade plaza server, a few people i have added there, only knowing about it today... so im trying to appeal for the ban i received 2 days ago, even though ive went against the rules again, and for such, i am sorry....
Heres the alt account URL for a easier time finding it (Some people that know it might be shocked to know it was me but whatever):
(including, i have played with it while xypher was in the server, sorry in advance for xypher for not telling about it)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I dont think i should be unbanned, even if i asked for a second chance, i did something i shouldnt have done twice, and theres no excuse for that, i simply decided to write this appeal (and in a way confession) just so the staff can know about it, again, im sorry for doing this, i know i shouldve have said it sooner and thank you to everyone for being such amazing people and community in general.

Signed
Matsune... aka lawlith/kaf/kaffeine

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
While the ban has happened almost 3 years ago, you are admitting to still avoid punishment by going on the alt you mentioned here.

That said, the alt was made this year, and it has been a reasonable time since the ban has occurred, so I'll give you a pass for now. Try not to get into trouble, because your next ban may be unappealable.

Appeal Accepted - You will be able to join the servers within a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.