Accepted Appeal Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

May 31, 2018
Lithuania
1.) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391250654/

2.) I was banned for mic issue. The round was almost ending and for some reason my microphone broke during an explosion in Medic pallate (my mic sometimes gets broken but i fix it fast after the round ended) and so i was warden and decided to type in chat so both REDS RPS for lr and after they didnt do it they decided to kill me but i killed them myself. And so after that happened i quickly exited TF2 and turned it on again. After that i joined the server back again and there was already admin named "SuperGuard" so i decided to join BLUs and he said that i was guard banned.

3.) I play warden everytime whenever i get chance to be BLU so my skills being warden are decent

-Kvazar123

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, I've decided to remove your permanent guardban. As this is different from a normal guardban, I will need to add you to organize a time for me to remove it, so please accept my friend request and let me know when you are in-game (after the ban, which I will get to in a bit). Furthermore, please read over our >Jailbreak Rules< as to ensure you don't make mistakes like this again.

Anyway, you aren't off the hook just yet. As I was going through your chat-logs regarding the in-chat orders you gave, I came across various insults towards others along with use of a racial slur variation ("Nibba"). As this is all disallowed behavior, I've unfortunately had to serve you a day server ban. Please keep in mind that all forms of disrespectful behavior towards others along with racism is disallowed, this type of stuff won't be tolerated in the future. Anyway,

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.