Accepted Appeal :: Bingo King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo King

Dec 9, 2018
User name: Bingo King

1.) Include your ban link: [i have my steam account linked]

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Hello, I was playing on a wonderland trade server and when there were not many players in the server I began to build teleporter to our spawn for spies to enter and two to three spies were using it again and again. I accept my mistake and I will make sure that i never repeat it but i believe that I could have been given a warning first that if I do not stop then I will get banned. I would have stopped. But after quite a while I was suddenly banned for permanent. I do not know the exact system of banning but whoever bans may give a warning before actually banning.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am a daily player of your server and I am always very nice to everyone and I will make sure that I do not repeat the same mistake ever again. Thank You.

Last edited:

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
Screen Shot 2018 12 09 at 081353

I came to your server due to this report, the report is not about you but one of the three users who was doing this.

Before I banned the first guy shown in the photo, I warned him. Before I banned the second user, I warned him. Before I banned you, I warned you by stating "Bingo King your teleporter is not allowed in spawn, please destroy it". With no response, I banned you.

I am the one who has banned you, I understand your frustration as this was not to be permanent.
Screen Shot 2018 12 09 at 081525

I will edit the ban

Bingo King

Dec 9, 2018
Thank you so much for viewing my appeal. I am so sorry but I could not hear your warning. I remember a spy saying 'Bingo King...' but I could not understand what he said afterwards, I think it was you. I am very sorry but I will not repeat the mistake again. Thank you for understanding the situation and editing my ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.