Declined Appeal for a ban I got when I was 11 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subnoticus

Apr 26, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
(Account should be listed on my profile. Just in case it isn't, here is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/subnoticus/ )

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Basically, around 2016-17~ I hacked on one of your Orange map servers (I think?) when I was 10-11 years old. At the time I tried appealing and used some reason I thought would work but I didn't have the best judgement/thought process considering I was 11.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been 4 years and I've grown and matured since then, I only hacked on TF2 cause I was some stupid kid who thought it was funny. I did something stupid when I was immature, and I apologize for that. So I ask that you please forgive me for a mistake I made when I was younger.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello. After looking into your punishment, I discovered that after your first Steam account was banned permanently for cheating, you attempted to bypass your ban three times in a row. These are serious offences.

However, I'm willing to give you a second chance because you were banned four years ago, and I didn't find evidence of cheating on other community servers since then. Do note if you are caught cheating again, your ban will be unappealable.

Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.