Accepted Appeal for a Permaban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcatrax

May 9, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned pretty sure in 2021 for cheating in a server, Though i'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't, I got banned by an administrator that was a friend called ParaflaX and I personally don't hold no grudges against him as it was blatant and obvious why he banned me and It's literally in the rules.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
What i gotta say is, I'm grown now and I realise that what i've done in the past was really stupid and dumb, as most of my hours spent on tf2 were on this wonderful community, I'm completely taking responsibility of my own actions and I deeply apologize for cheating as I was an immature individual back then, but now I'm a completely changed person and I won't cheat ever again, I did contemplate deeply on this situation back then and I realized i fucked up and surprisingly enough I haven't found any good servers to play on so I decided to quit TF2 for the sake of it, I came back now 2 years later, to get another chance to get back on track because This community made TF2 for me so much better, The players are nice and the environment is completely great but I'm not gonna sit here and showboat, I'm really sorry for what I've done and I would like another chance at it, Thank you.

khalif!

Moderator ★
★ Donor ★
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for appealing, looking at your ban being 2 years ago and it was cheating I'll give you one more chance to stay. But, If you do ever cheat again your ban will be permanent and unappealable.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.