Declined appeal for a permanent ban (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skag

Oct 1, 2020
hello again i believe its been four weeks since the last appeal. i absolutely understand why my story is a little or by alot suspicious. i dont really know how to attach the last appeal on this one so the person reading this can preview it. i believe like this

i had a couple of questions and another try at this appeal.all tho i do agree with " We also consider activity under one's household to be their responsibility to an extent." i didnt have any control over whatever was going on with my roommates situation. as i already mentioned i never knew that there was such activity going on in the household.

the questions i had was: is there any way i can get back to wonderlands servers or is there a such thing as a second chance. i dont know if i did mention it or not but i never see myself cheating inside or out any videogame. i myself hate cheaters but that doesnt really matter i recon.if there is a second chance i would love to use it. i know that i wont cheat or break any rules.

thanks for reading.sorry if my english isnt good

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
I would like to apologize that you had to wait this long to get a response out from one of the admins. Now when looking at your last appeal you had ties to cheating accounts and said that those were your roommates. While yes we do give out second chances the ban on the alts we banned about a month ago which is still pretty recent. So I would like to ask why your friends decided to cheat on our servers?

I will make my verdict after your reply and give it some time to process (24-72 hours).

skag

Oct 1, 2020
hello thank you for a reply. it's not a problem that it took so long as long as this appeal got attention. the thing is i don't know all i know for now is that he might also have cheated on other community servers and he for sure cheated in casual as well (maybe competitive we didnt play alot of that). i hope this info helps. thanks again for the reply.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I appreciate you responding back to this. While yes I do believe in giving you a second chance your ban is still fairly recent. I also do agree with the saying that, “ We also consider activity under one's household to be their responsibility to an extent." This is because you should’ve probably monitored what your friends did on the computer and make sure they didn’t get you banned. So sorry but, I will not be accepting this appeal. Maybe give a great deal of time to think it over and come back with another appeal.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.