Accepted Appeal for ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay xD

Jan 25, 2019
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Yay xD#7484

2.) Explanation:
On 1/26/19, somewhere in the late evening, I received a ban for "Tagged self 4 times. Previous punishments means ban.", now why I decided to ping myself 4 times was because for whatever reason, at the time I liked the peace and quiet of the isolation chat, though I don't know why I didn't just mute server notifications

3.) Why I should be unbanned:
No offense but the reason for the issuing of the ban was pretty stupid in my opinion, then again so was pinging myself 4 times for peace and quiet. So I am assuming that the "previous punishments" part in the reason for my ban is supposed to mean my previous isolations and kicks, keep in mind that it was stated by Lime(Hypernova) in a DM between us that isolations don't count as infractions for the Wonderland Discord server, though my point could potenitally be invalid as there's a possiblity that Hypernova was misinformed, it's also not stated in the rules that pinging yourself 4 times is not allowed, I know the rules state to use common sense but how am I supposed to use common sense in a situation where I get myself auto-isolated for what I considered fun at the time, yes I know that I shouldn't have pinged myself to receive an auto-isolation for peace and quiet, I fully understand now what I did wrong and why my intentions were wrong.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Isolation is meant to be a punishment; you should not purposefully try to get yourself isolated.

With that in mind, I've lifted your ban. Keep in mind that any further offenses will result in a permanent isolation/ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.