Accepted Appeal for mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay xD

Jan 25, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explanation
On 3/22/20 - 20:18:33, I received a permanent mute for circumventing my previous mute by micspamming at the start of the round, as the system takes time to catch up, which also includes SourceComms++. Now the reason for why I circumvented my previous mute to ironically micspam, the reason I originally got muted for, was because a user that was on the Blue team enraged me so much that I decided it would be a great idea to tell that user off for what he did to me, I have a very short temper so I tend to rage at a person or people I feel have wronged me. Now what I did was clearly wrong and I have regretted my actions since that day, I never should've lashed out at that guy who pissed me off.

3.) Why I should be unmuted
I know it doesn't sound like it but, it's very hard having to play Jailbreak without the ability to communicate, I can't actively participate in mini-games that involves communication, I can't use the chatting feature, nor can I go on Blue team. It's very frustrating having to deal with wardens who do a mini-game that involves communication, I'm also sick and tired of hearing "It's his fault he got muted and gagged.", granted that is correct. On all occasions of me getting banned on Wonderland I've came back, that is because Wonderland has a special place in my heart, in fact, it's the very first server I played on when I started playing Jailbreak. Wonderland is truly the most unique and special community out there in my opinion, I've played on your servers for what I consider a long time, doing so I've met plenty of nice and friendly people who, many of them I can proudly call my friends. I am truly attempting to change my ways, not every human being is perfect. I understand if this appeal gets a hard declined, but look, all I am asking for is a second chance.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Considering it has been four months since the last time you were muted, I am willing to give you a second chance. Keep in mind that if you mic spam again, you will be muted permanently and you won't be able to appeal the mute.

Appeal accepted. Message me on discord if you are having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.